Robotics;Notes Elite Heading To The West | Pre-order Now!
PlayStation 4™ and Nintendo™ Switch– North America
- Robotics;Notes Elite is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
- Robotics;Notes Elite US version is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
- There is no official release date for this game as of now.
Robotics;Notes Elite is a visual novel video game developed and published by 5pb in Japan. This is the enhanced version of Robotics;Notes released in 2012 and for its English version, it will be released by Spike Chunsoft (as of today there is no official release date given by the publisher). It is the third main game in the Science Adventure series- a science-fiction visual novel.
The game will be available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 consoles.
The game is set on the era of the rising popularity of the PhoneDroid—a device that features augmented reality (A.R.)—the age of advanced technology has finally reached Tanegashima, an island to the south of Kyushu in Southern Japan. On that island, Central Tanegashima High’s Robot Research Club is about to disband. Despite their predicament, Kaito Yashio, one of only two members of the Robot Club, couldn’t care less and would rather play a robot fighting game all day. His counterpart, the reckless club leader, Akiho Senomiya, ignores Kaito’s apathy as she strives to keep the club from disbandment by completing their giant robot.
One day, Kaito discovers a mysterious A.R. annotation entitled “Kimijima Report.” It contains instructions involving locations all across the island—and warns of a conspiracy involving the entire world.
Join Kaito, the other members of the Robotics Club and more on their journey in creating a giant robot.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Mystery in Tanegashima – Travel the island of Tanegashima and use the PhoneDroid to unlock the secrets sealed away by Ko Kimijima
- The Story You Want to Tell – Branching storylines allow you to pursue the endings you wish to see with each character
- A Dream Worth Fighting For – Only you can help the Robot Club pursue its dream of building a life-size Gunvarrel!