Forager: Physical Release for PS4 & Switch Arriving This September!
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
- It was first released via digital for Steam followed by the PS4 and Switch digital versions.
- Thanks to Nighthawk Interactive, the physical version is coming on September 10 in North America and September 13 in Europe.
- Pre-order yours now and get an exclusive poster and stickers!
HopFrog‘s 2D open-world game, Forager, is now coming in its physical release for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. First, it was only released on Steam then followed by the digital version for PS4 and Switch on July 30th. Thanks to Nighthawk Interactive, we are getting the physical release this September 10th in North America and on September 13th in Europe.
According to Nintendo Everything, Forager’s physical edition will include an exclusive poster and stickers. (While supplies last)
From the game developer HopFrog and the game publisher Humble Bundle, Forager welcomes you to a whole new world where you can establish yourself in a unique playstyle. The world of Forager is your choice. You can choose to play as an adventurer, a farmer, a gatherer, a merchant, a builder or anything, it’s up to your decisions. With a slew of biomes, you can interact with the non-playable characters. (NPC)
With the unique playstyle of this game, Forager offers you a myriad experience to keep you indulge in the world. Well, if you love Stardew Valley, Terraria and The Legend of Zelda, this game is for you!
If you are curious with the gameplay, watch the video below via Sjin.
The physical release of Forager for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this September. Here at Playasia, this open-world scavenge physical version is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to avail your copies right now!
- Become an Adventurer – With four distinct old-school dungeons to raid, players can face mighty bosses solo or with the help of NPCs, and seek out puzzles and hidden treasure chests filled with blueprints and goodies. Leveling up to learn new skills and abilities and unlocking new weapon recipes will help the intrepid adventurer
- Become a Farmer – Players can cultivate vegetables, flowers, fruit, strange herbs and even rocks and minerals with the right tactics. Animals can become part of the family, too, as players pet, feed and take care of animals to win over their animals’ deepest loyalties through the Love System
- Become a Gatherer – All sorts of resources, consumables and materials are available for players to forage, fish, mine, hunt, dig and farm across various biomes. The rarest discoveries can be turned in at the local Museum to showcase and earn special rewards
- Become a Merchant – Forager is full of resources to exploit. Players can sell everything, buy more things, and then sell those things at a profit and manufacture an empire through trade and aggressive expansion
- Become a Builder – All the land is the player’s foundation, ripe for building and growing a base out of nothing. Players can purchase land to design and decorate whatever base fits their preference, whether that be a serene farm, an industrial hub, defensive fortress, or cozy cottage
- Become… [fill in the blank] – The world of Forager is a playground for player’s choice. Anyone can set their own goals and work towards them