Daemon X Machina Exclusive on Switch + Multi- Language I Pre-order Now
Daemon X Machina (Multi-Language)
Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- Daemon X Machina is exclusively for the Nintendo Switch console and supports languages such as English, Chinese and Japanese.
- Daemon X Machina Asia Version is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
- The game is bound to release on September 13, 2019.
Daemon X Machina allows the player/s to custom a player character who commands an Arsenal mech and engages in a battle with other mech enemies. The player’s avatar abilities and appearance can be customized in the Hangar, which is the game’s main hub. It is also the place where players browse through different missions. After dealing with enough damage to an opponent’s mech, it is knocked down and players can scavenge its body parts or weapon and use them against the downed enemy.
This brand-new, fast-paced mech action game’s Asia Version supports languages such as English, Chinese and Japanese. Game modes include a single-player and a cooperative multiplayer up to 4 persons.
The game’s development starts in mid-2017 and announced at E3 2018. Kenichiro Tsukuda, who produced the Armored Core series, is the game’s producer while Yusuke Kozaki designed the game characters. The game features a vibrant color palette, a choice made by the development team to make sure that the game is visually appealing and unique. They also injected a lot of rock and metal elements into the game music, composed by Junichi Nakatsuru and Rio Hamamoto of Bandai Namco.
After a moon collided with the Planet, it radiated special energy that turned artificial intelligence against humanity. The Outers, a group of pilots who command mechs, gained special abilities after being afflicted by the mysterious energy. They act as humanity’s protectors and guardians as the war with the Arms of Immortals (AIs) rage on.
Defend the planet and defeat the corrupted A.I controlled robots using your Arsenal on Daemon X Machina. Pre-order yours now!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- The player’s avatar is customizable with a variety of options
- Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders, as well as reserve weaponry on its back that can be swapped out during battle
- Defeated enemies drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly
- Online* and local wireless multiplayer** modes support up to 4 player