Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes – A Switch Exclusive NO MORE! Coming to PS4 & PC
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
PlayStation 4™ – Asia
- Travis is ready to wield his Beam Katana outside Nintendo Switch as Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is coming to PS4 & PC Via Steam!
- The upcoming PS4 & PC ports of the game are currently poised for an October 17th release.
- The good news? Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes PS4 version is now available for pre-order here at Playasia with available multi-language options! Click the button below to secure yours.
Wield your Beam Katana up in the air as Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a Nintendo Switch exclusive NO MORE! Yes, you read that right. You don’t have to own a Nintendo Switch anymore to play Suda51’s Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes as the game is coming to PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on October 17th.
It is also worth noting that this upcoming PS4 & PC port will be a Complete Edition. It comes bundled with the main game and its post-launch DLC extensions, Black Dandelion and Bubblegum Fatale, which will add playable characters Jacobs and Badgirl. Plus, cosmetics will also be available for Travis to wear around the town.
BUT, THAT’S NOT ALL
Here in Playasia, we have opened the pre-order for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes PS4 version and has multi-language options!
Subtitles: English & Traditional Chinese
So, if you are planning to include this game on your collection, then, you should secure your copies now! Of course, don’t forget to pre-order yours here at Playasia. How to pre-order? It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Click the button below to secure yours.
The game sets seven years after the events of No More Heroes 2. Badman, a former professional baseball player, seeks revenge on the main protagonist Travis Touchdown. He wants vengeance for murdering his daughter, Bad Girl. However, Travis is nearly on his middle age and weary on his UAA’s ranking matches. He is isolated from the public and now living a peaceful life as a camper while playing video games somewhere in the forest in the Southern United States. Suddenly, Badman finally seizes the moment when he tracks him and attacks him. The two transport into the demonic Death Drive Mark II, a video game console by Dr. Juvenille. Now, upon entering the world of Death Drive Mark II, it’s time to hack and slash your way in various games inside!
It’s time to get into the game, literally! Travis vows that he will eliminate the bugs he finds inside the Death Drive Mark II. Using his Beam Katana on his hand with his basic and arsenal skill attacks, he will exterminate those bugs in small size. Be creative as you combine your moves to eliminate the brutal boss that lurks at the end of each game. If you want to grant your wish, collect the seven Death Balls and your desire will be granted. Play with your friends with co-op multiplayer to partner up with Badman.
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes features a core top-down arcade romp and ditches its previous third-person action. The new perspective perfectly blends the series’ lightsaber-style hack-and-slash combat which adds up to the game’s overall rich gameplay experience.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below!
- Exhilarating Action Spanning Multiple Game Worlds – The legendary games console, the Death Drive Mk. II has a diverse games library that you can play! But each of those games has its own hero who might not be happy to see Travis, and each game’s world is drastically different from the others
- Hack-and-Slash Co-op Action – Badman hates Travis for killing his daughter, but through a twist of fate the two end up fighting together. Have Travis and Badman team up for co-op play. Unleash their charge attacks simultaneously for a badass team attack!
- Includes all previously released content, including #1 Black Dandelion and #2 Bubblegum Fatale