YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World – Gameplay Trailer Revealed
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
PS4™ & SW – US & EU
If you have been waiting for a new update about the upcoming classic mystery, romance, visual novel, YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World, well, this is a good time to read as Spike Chunsoft released a new gameplay trailer for the game.
In the video, various gameplay elements have been revealed such as mystery-solving, romance, and the other world.
Enjoy watching the new video below!
Game Content Changes
Since we all know Sony’s censorship policy, of course, YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World is no exception and have to comply with that. In a blog post, Spike Chunsoft detailed the changes that will be made to the localized versions of the game. It means this will also be applied in the Nintendo Switch version.
You can check out the publisher’s announcement below.
We would like to inform the community about the following content changes made to the game in order to secure a release in the West on consoles. The following changes will be included in the localized Nintendo Switch™and PlayStation®4 versions:
- Sala Oasis Scene
- A sunbeam is placed over Sala’s naked lower body.
- Some cursor interaction symbols have been replaced with the “investigation” symbol. The story content and gameplay remains the same; only the cursor symbol itself has been replaced.
Meanwhile, the PC version of the game will not be affected by the aforementioned content changes. The PC version will contain the exact content to the Japanese version.
Will you be getting this game when it launches on October 1st in North America and October 4th in Europe? If you will, better reserve your copies now on our website! The PS4 and Switch versions of YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World are now open for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to secure yours!
If you haven’t watched the announcement trailer and opening movie for the game, you can watch it below. Plus, you can also find the game’s official key features and screenshots below. Enjoy!
【ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER & OPENING MOVIE】
- The Power of the Reflector – Explore multiple timelines and revisit events through the unique gaming mechanic of the Reflector Device. This allows you to explore every timeline in detail. Activate the Reflector Device’s Auto Divergence Map System to return to an event with more knowledge and new items.
- Your Father’s Clues – Solve all the mysteries of Sakaimachi to uncover the secrets lying beneath Sword Cape. Collect items from one timeline and use them in the next to unlock Sword Cape’s hidden truth.
- Love Beyond Worlds – Can you find the hidden world waiting beyond Sakaimachi? Fall in love with every character to reach the true ending to this 40+ hour visual novel.
Read more about the game here.
If you want to pick up the Japanese versions of the game for PS Vita, Switch, and PS4, you can also grab it here on our website. You know the drill.