Luigi’s Mansion 3 Heads To Nintendo Switch
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan, US, AU, and EU
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 heads to Nintendo Switch. It is the 3rd entry on the Luigi’s Mansion series.
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
- The game is bound to release on October 31, 2019, in Australia and Japan and in December 2019 in North America and Europe.
One of the most adorable and well-known video game characters, Luigi, is back at Luigi’s Mansion 3. It is the 3rd entry in the Luigi Mansion series published by Nintendo. The first Luigi’s Mansion has launched in 2001 for GameCube and 2018 for Nintendo 3DS. While the second Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon was launched in 2013 for Nintendo 3DS as well.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is an upcoming action-adventure survival horror game developed by Next Level Games and published by Nintendo. The game’s setting is changed from a mansion to a hotel so that players could have a three-dimensional exploration and be able to visualize how the hotel was set up, said the game producer Kensuke Tanabe.
The gameplay is largely similar to Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon but has a more open-ended level structure compared with the pre-defined missions of the previous games. Here, Luigi is tasked to explore a large hotel with each floor based around a different theme that features a wide variety of atmospheres and mechanics. This can be played by a single player or a multiplayer component called ScareScraper that allows up to 8 players to play together locally and online.
Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly—and gooey— nightmare!Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
At Gamescom 2019, Nintendo launches a 30- minutes presentation of Luigi’s Mansion 3. Check it out below:
The presentation showcased the cooperative gameplay and a sneak peek on the brand new floors of the haunted hotel.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper