Mortal Kombat 11: Reveals Terminator T-800 & The Joker
Mortal Kombat 11
PS4™, XONE™ & SW – US, EU & ASIA
At Gamescom 2019, the game publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and the game developer NetherRealm Studios have unveiled the final characters in the Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack add-on. Along with Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel and Spawn, Terminator: Dark Fate’s Terminator T-800 and DC‘s The Joker will join the fray as downloadable content characters.
Here are the full details via Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment per Gematsu.
The Terminator T-800 from Terminator: Dark Fate is a cyborg assassin, sent back in time from a post-apocalyptic future. He is nearly indestructible and possesses superior technology, fighting skills and artificial intelligence capabilities making him the ultimate killing machine. The Terminator T-800 in Mortal Kombat 11 will feature the likeness of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
DC’s The Joker is one of the greatest Super-Villains of all time and a popular culture icon. Ruthless, incredibly dangerous and reveling in creating chaos, The Joker brings a deadly and unpredictable combat style to Mortal Kombat 11.
Check out the schedule of the following DLC characters release date below.
Watch the Kombat Pack Reveal trailer below.
If you still haven’t got a copy of the game yet, better grab yours here at Playasia. Especially for those countries which banned this game (Indonesia, Ukraine, and Japan), you guys can still get the game here on our website. As always, importing is the best option. We also ship globally! So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to grab yours.
Read more about the game here.
What news are you most excited about so far? More Gamescom 2019 updates will be revealed soon! Stay up to date and feel free to check out our Gamescom 2019 landing page for all the latest announcements.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode – Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations