Hard West Collector’s Edition Coming to Nintendo Switch | Pre-order Now!
Hard West [Collector’s Edition]
Nintendo™ Switch – EUROPE
UPDATE: Release date: March 27, 2020
- It was first released in Windows, Mac OS, and Linux on November 18, 2015, and followed by the digital release for Nintendo Switch on March 2019.
- The Collector’s Edition includes the game, a DLC, a t-shirt, an artbook, and a badge.
- Set to release in October 2019 for Nintendo Switch.
BadLand Games will bring the physical release of the turn-based Western strategy game from CreativeForge Games, Hard West for the Nintendo Switch. It is scheduled for October 2019 release window. Plus, it’s not just a standard edition. This physical release is a Collector’s Edition.
Check out the inclusions of this Collector’s Edition below
Hard West is a turn-based tactical game developed by CreativeForge Games and published by Gambitious Digital Entertainment for the PC release via Steam on November 18, 2015. Then, it was followed by the digital release for the Nintendo Switch on March 7, 2019. Now, thanks to BadLand Games, we are getting the Collector’s Edition physical release sometime in October for the Switch.
The game sets in the fictionalized American Old West when a tragic event happens that sets a man to make a path of supernatural chaos and revenge. He wants to bring them down with a vengeance. Follow the main protagonist Warren on his journey into the darkest recesses of the human soul and he must survive in the life full of difficult choices and more difficult consequences. Take on the adventure as you unveil the deep narrative storyline with multiple endings waiting for you which depends on your choices.
Here’s a review video from IGN below.
The Collector’s Edition of Hard West is coming in October for the Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, this edition is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- A Unique “Weird” West World: Explore a world where Western legends meet demons, arcane rituals, and satanic cults and where the dead can walk the Earth again. For a price
- Compelling Combat: Control 1-4 squad members in turn-based combat encounters and master a range of powerful western-inspired special abilities
- Choice and Fate: Experience a deep story where decisions made during and between combat scenarios will resonate through future events and change the ultimate fates of a divisive group of colorful characters
- Luck of the Draw: Use a combat system that goes far beyond pure probability by featuring luck as a unique guardian of engaging and challenging combat
- Dynamic Cover: Change the flow of combat thanks to an extensive cover system which allows for the creation of effective cover from objects in the environment
- Shadow Spotting: Locate out of sight enemies by the shadows that they cast, along with the sounds they make