Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection Coming on January 2020
Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US
- This collection includes six titles of Mega Man which were first released in Nintendo handheld consoles.
- It’s coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on January 21, 2020.
- New features will welcome you to this collection. So, what are you waiting for?
After the leaked listing on PlayStation Store in Hong Kong last August 26, Capcom has officially announced the newest collection of Mega Man entitled Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection. Mega Man will arrive once again on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on January 21, 2020, physically and digitally. Meanwhile, if you want to avail the PC version, it will be available via Steam.
In Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection, it includes six games in the Mega Man series which were first released on the Nintendo handheld platforms: Mega Man Zero , Mega Man Zero 2 , Mega Man Zero 3 , Mega Man Zero 4 , Mega Man ZX and Mega Man ZX Advent.
Enjoy the six games in one collection which also features the two series of the Mega Man with new features suitable for the new players and long-time fans of this iconic series. It also includes an in-game gallery that features more than 600 artworks and a music player which plays the original and the rearranged compositions.
Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection is coming on January 21, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
PS: Thanks, Polygon!
- Zero and ZX series on modern consoles – Join the Resistance as the titular fan-favorite protagonist in the four Zero games. Defend the innocent from Mavericks and discover your destiny as either the male or female protagonists of ZX and ZX Advent
- All-new competitive rush mode – Z Chaser Mode allows players to race to complete challenges from both the Zero and ZX games
- Newcomer friendly Casual Scenario Mode and Save-Assist System – New players can jump right into the futuristic universe of the Mega Man Zero and ZX series with a new Casual Scenario Mode. Bounce back from mistakes using the new optional Save-Assist system to revive at the most recent map checkpoint without losing a life
- Improved visuals and layout options – Experience the games as they were first released with a monitor filter option that features the original sprite art, or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites. Freely choose from a variety of layout options for the ZX series’ dual-screen displays and controls at any time
- In-game gallery and music player – Take a look back at the history of the Zero and ZX series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, including a music player filled with tunes from the original games. Those who pre-order the collection will also have access to the ten special arrangements included in the Mega Man Zero / ZX Reploid Remixes