Check Out The Upcoming Games For This Week!
Upcoming Games for September 9 to 13
Happy Monday everyone! We are now in the second week of September. And guess what? New video games are welcoming us from various genres. Are you ready to meet some of the great games to come this week? Without further ado, check out some of the biggest game releases that will definitely add value to our gaming journey!
Hardcore Mecha (Multi-language)
The first on the list is the Hardcore Mecha from RocketPunch Games. This high-speed mecha action game is coming to the physical retail stores which is exclusive only to the Southeast Asia region with English language subtitles. Plus, it’s not only English subtitles because it also supports Chinese subtitles (Traditional or Simplified Chinese). This game is coming to the PlayStation 4 on September 13th.
- Exciting, Fast-Paced Mecha Battles
- Stunning and Highly-Polished 2D Animations
- Fast-Paced Gameplay Mechanism
- Fight Against Mecha with Mortal Flesh
- Four Times the Fun
- Well-Polished and Vivid Mecha World
- Seamless Story Immersion
- Indie Prize Winners of couple international media
- Story Mode about 10 hours
The third-person shooter video exclusive for Xbox One console, Gears 5 is the second on the list. The Standard Edition will be released worldwide on September 10th as the Ultimate Edition is now available. This is the sixth installment in the Gears of the War series.
Gears 5 mainly focuses on the main protagonist Kait Diaz, an outsider of Locust descent. With her, unveil the secrets behind her background specifically on the Locust and her family background.
- Three-player Campaign Co-op – Battle alongside your friends in three-player online or split-screen co-op
- Tours of Duty – Rank up from new recruit to four-star general in Gears Tours of Duty. Take on new and exciting challenges, earn awesome rewards, and show off your loot
- Boot Camp – New to Gears or just a little rusty? Bootcamp is a fun way to learn the ropes, from the basics to advanced combat techniques
- Play as Jack – Play as Jack, your personal flying support bot that can protect allies and damage enemies – perfect for players new to Gears
- Visual Showcase – Play every mode in 4K and HDR at a smooth 60 frames per second on Xbox One X
Daemon X Machina
Daemon x Machina (stylized as DΛEMON ፠ MΛCHINΛ) is an upcoming mech-action third-person shooter developed by Marvelous and their subsidiary First Studio and published by Nintendo. The producer of this upcoming mech-action is none other than Kenichiro Tsukuda, who is also the producer of Armored Core series. Meanwhile, Yusuke Kozaki, who works on No More Heroes series serves as the character designer. This game is coming to the Nintendo Switch on September 13, worldwide.
- Kenichiro Tsukuda is well known for his work developing the Armored Core series. He and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it “the best mech action game” out there
- The character designs were created by Yusuke Kozaki, who also worked on the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates games
- Mech concept designs were created by Mr. Kawamori, who also worked on the Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series
- Arsenals can battle freely in the air and on the ground
Lethal League Blaze
The Japanese game publisher Oizumi Amuzio will bring Lethal League Blaze (リーサルリーグ ブレイズ) to the physical retail stores for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on September 12th. Meanwhile, the digital version will be earlier than the physical release which will be on July 12th. Plus, the Nintendo Switch version is available in Multi-language. (Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese)
- Up to 4 player madness – Play locally AND online with up to 4 players. Turn on power-ups to really get the chaos going
- Modes and modes – Play Free-For-All, Strikers, Teams, Lethal Volley or step up to the plate by yourself and try the Arcade mode or the event-based Story mode
- Online multiplayer – Discover the true competitive gameplay and invite friends for a Private Match or head straight into a Quick Match
- Banging beats – An off the wall soundtrack containing the likes of Hideki Naganuma, Frank Klepacki, Pixelord, Bignic and, of course, Klaus Veen and more
Borderlands 3 is an upcoming action role-playing, first-person shooter video game and the fourth main entry to the Borderlands franchise. It’s coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 13, 2019, worldwide.
The original shooter-looter returns to the video game industry. With the upcoming game, it will load some bazillion guns and all-new mayhem adventure. Load your guns as you blast through the new worlds and fight the enemies as one of the four brand new Vault Hunters. These hunters include Amara the Siren, Moze the Bot Jock, Zane the Operative, and Fl4k the Beastmaster. All of them are the badass hunters of Borderlands with unique abilities. Play alone or with your friends to battle against the enemies and collect loots as you save the planet against the cult leaders of the galaxy.
- A Mayhem-Fueled Thrill Ride – Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down
- Your Vault Hunter, Your Playstyle – Become one of four Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable
- Lock, Load, and Loot – With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Check. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too
- New Borderlands – Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous, and more!
- Quick & Seamless Co-Op Action – Play with anyone online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Takedown enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot
The Western release of Utawarerumono Zan is also coming to the PlayStation 4 this September 10th in North America, September 13th in Europe and September 20th in Australia. The Western localization will feature English subtitles with Japanese audio. Plus, the Unmasked Edtion is also available for pre-order as well!
- Heroes Rise – Over 12 playable characters, each with their own unique abilities and gameplay
- Rally the Troops – Online multiplayer for up to 4 players to team up and conquer multitudes of enemies
- Witness the Legend – This tale of war comes to life with fully animated cut-scenes, a first for the series