Mayflash Wii To HDMI Converter Is Now Available For Pre-order Here At Playasia!
Mayflash Wii To HDMI Converter
- Mayflash Wii To HDMI Converter is the new handy converter we never knew we needed.
- No need to install any drivers. Just plug and play as you go.
- Mayflash Wii To HDMI Converter is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Are you having trouble connecting your Wii to your TV monitor at home? Worry no more! A new product from Mayflash is finally made for you! Mayflash Wii To HDMI Converter is a plugging device for your better monitor viewing while enjoying your Wii. It is very convenient, you don’t need to install drivers for it to work and it is very handy too.
All you have to do is connect it with the Wii and plug the HDMI port directly into the monitor and enjoy the games with the optimal viewing.
- Power consumption: Below 2W
- Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- Supported HDMI output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals
- Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
- Output Connectors: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
- Plug and Play
Mayflash also said that their new product, Mayflash Wii To HDMI Converter, is not an “upscaler”. They also explained that a Wii has a maximum native resolution is analog out 480i or 480p depending on the cable you use. It only means the adapter will not magically turn your games into 720p or 1080p. Instead, the converter will use the component analog 480p video signal and turn it into digital information to be sent through the HDMI cable so as to help will be functioned in a 720/1080p device with better viewing. Also, make sure your cable is an HDMI a male to male cable and the connected monitor has HDMI ports! (Such a friendly reminder!)
This new Wii To HDMI Converter from Mayflash is now available for pre-order at a very affordable price here at Playasia.