Overwatch: Legendary Edition Coming to Switch on October 15
Overwatch: Legendary Edition
Nintendo™ Switch – US & ASIA
- Revealed in the Nintendo Direct on September 4th.
- In the Legendary Edition, it includes full game download, Nintendo Switch Online Individual Membership for 3 months and different skins.
- Coming to the Nintendo Switch on October 15th. Asian Version has multi-language options: English & Chinese.
In the latest Nintendo Direct on September 4th, Nintendo has finally confirmed that Overwatch is arriving in the Nintendo Switch. After the months of speculation online, Switch users, it’s your time to shine as this multi-player game will shoot its way on October 15th in the US and the Asia Pacific. The Asian Version has multi-language options: English and Chinese.
In the Legendary Edition, it includes Redeemable code for Nintendo Switch Online Individual Membership 3-month subscription, the Full Game Download (no physical game card included), 5 Legendary Hero Skin,s 5 Epic Hero Skins, and 5 Origin Hero Skins.
Check out the box art below.
For a brief background, Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment, the game publisher behind the Diablo franchise. This is the fourth major franchise of Blizzard and it introduced to the public at BlizzCon 2014. It was released in 2015 for closed beta in 2015 up to early 2016. As Overwatch succeeds to dominate the multiplayer video game, it received numerous game of the year awards and other accolades. With this, Overwatch is a popular e-sport game.
Let’s join the battle for the future in the world of Overwatch. Choose your hero from the diverse lists from soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities. Use extraordinary weapons and powers to defeat your opponents in the iconic locations around for an ultimate win with your teammates.
The Legendary Edition of Overwatch is coming on October 15th for Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, this edition is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the digital version of this game here.
Overwatch features 31 unique heroes, each bringing their own incredible powers and game-changing ultimate abilities into battle on objective-based maps set across the world. Players can switch heroes mid-match to adapt to the ever-changing situation on the field—but victory will best be achieved when heroes combine their powers and act as a unified team.
- Experience the Extraordinary – Speed up and slow down time. Rain destruction from above in an experimental, jet-powered armor suit. Stalk your prey as a wraith-like assassin that can appear anywhere, anytime. Unleash powers such as Dragonstrike, Transcendence, Graviton Surge, and so much more. Every hero has a unique set of devastating, game-changing abilities
- Play Heroes, Not Classes – Every hero has a unique perspective on the battlefield and a story behind how they arrived there. You are a champion of a bygone age wielding his punishing rocket hammer in the service of honor, a robotic monk committed to healing the rifts between man and machine, a genetically engineered gorilla who also happens to be a brilliant scientist, and many, many more
- Fight for the Future…Together – Teamwork is imperative for survival as you enter the fight with friends and comrades. Careful coordination will prove the difference between victory and defeat as your team combines the formidable powers at your disposal to devastating effect
- Shift Your Perspective – Just when it seems like your team is destined to go down in defeat, switch heroes on the fly and change the course of the battle. But don’t forget that your opponents can do the same. Master the game within the game as both teams shift strategies and change heroes to try to gain the upper hand
- The World Is Your Battlefield – Protect the secrets of the mysterious Temple of Anubis in Egypt, safely escort an EMP device through King’s Row in London, and do battle at many other unique locations. Every map has its own distinct feel with unique gameplay and team-based objectives