WWE 2K20 Features The Four Horsewomen Of WWE I Are You Ready? Pre-order Now!
PS4™ and XONE™ – US, EU, AU, and ASIA
- WWE 2K20 is an upcoming professional wrestling video game and the 21st installment in the WWE game series.
- WWE 2K20 is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
- The game is bound to release on October 22.
WWE 2K20 follows the same genre of its predecessors in the WWE game series. It is the 21st game in the over-all WWE series and 7th under the WWE 2k Banner. The game will be available for PC, Playstation4 and Xbox One consoles on the 22nd of October- that’s next month!
This newest installment from the much-loved professional wrestling video game will feature the Four Horsewomen of WWE (Bayley, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch) on the game’s 2K Showcase mode and the 2K Towers mode will also be at this version which is first introduced in WWE 2K19. The cover superstars of the game are wrestlers Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns. Check it out below.
WWE 2K20 will feature a female MyCareer story alongside its male story, a very first for the franchise. The game developer will be solely Visual Concepts and the publisher will be 2K Sports. Step inside the ring at WWE 2K20 and meet your favorite WWE superstars, Legends, Hall of Famers and NXT’s best and join the festivities and celebrate the evolution of the WWE 2k franchise.
Don’t miss out WWE 2K20‘s gameplay improvements, streamlined controls, and the most fun and creatively expansive entry by pre-ordering now here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- 2K SHOWCASE: THE WOMEN’S EVOLUTION – Relive the groundbreaking journey of the Four Horsewomen and the Women’s Evolution in 2K Showcase, featuring in-depth documentary-style vignettes, cutscenes and objective-based gameplay! Play through unforgettable moments and matches from the meteoric rise of the Women’s Division, as told in the words of Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley and WWE 2K20 Cover Superstar Becky Lynch!
- MYCAREER – FEATURING BOTH MALE & FEMALE MYPLAYERS! – For the first time ever in WWE 2K, play as both a male and female MyPLAYER in MyCAREER as you journey through the twists, turns and storylines on the path to WWE excellence – featuring cutscenes and voiceovers from your favorite Superstars
- NEW GAME MODES AND STREAMLINED CONTROLS – Controls will be streamlined to allow new players to jump into the game more easily, while experienced players will still enjoy a challenge. In addition, WWE 2K20 players will be able to compete as both male and female Superstars in MyCAREER and Mixed Tag matches, while last year’s popular WWE Towers returns with exciting new challenges, including a story-driven Tower centered around the career of Roman Reigns
- WWE 2K ORIGINALS – WWE 2K20 introduces WWE 2K Originals, each with its own unique theme and content including a new Showcase Episode featuring new arenas, Superstars, Story Towers, unlockable character parts, arenas, and more