Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris New Gameplay Footage at TGS 2019!
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
PS4™ & XONE™ – North America
- A brand new adventure in the wide world of Alicization Lycoris awaits for your PS4, Xbox One & PC.
- Get a glimpse of the game’s larger-than-life foes and intense combat in the new gameplay footage released at Tokyo Game Show 2019.
- Pre-order the game here at Playasia!
SAO fans, the latest installment in the Japanese anime series Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris, received its newest gameplay footage during the Famitsu x Dengeki live stream at this year’s Tokyo Game Show, as revealed by Bandai Namco. The new footage lasted for over eleven minutes and showcased the intense four-party battle of the game.
Build your dream team and embark on a challenging yet exciting journey in the vast open world of Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris. Meet larger than life enemies as you and your team progresses in the game! Get those swords swinging and working as you take down all those foes!
You can watch the TGS 2019 gameplay footage below, courtesy of Gematsu.
Aside from that, the game publisher also took their official Twitter account to share additional short gameplay footage revealing how the four-party battle in a first-person perspective looks in the game. Check it out below.
— ソードアート・オンライン ゲーム公式情報 (@sao_gameinfo) September 12, 2019
Are you ready to join the fight and meet enormous enemies in the vast field of Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris?!
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris has no official release date as of the moment. But, the game is now open for pre-order here on our website! So, if you want to reserve a copy now, just click the button below to secure yours.
Fans of the series will step on the series’s protagonist goth-like shoes once again here in Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris. Let your journey begin in the mysterious virtual world set in the game called “Underworld.” Get ready to explore the expansive world of Alicization Lycoris, experience stunning JRPG visuals, and take down larger than life foes in epic battles.
Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris follows the story of the arc of the Sword Art Online Alicization anime series, and introduces Kirito in a perplexing but familiar virtual world, “Underworld.” Underworld is a place where A.I.s strangely behave like humans.
As you take control of Kirito, get ready to relive heart-racing scenes from the franchise through challenging epic battles. Play the game with your favorite SAO characters including Eugeo, Alice, Administrator, and many more!
Join Kirito and his friends in this exciting adaptation to the Sword Art Online Alicization series. A brand new adventure in the wide world of Alicization Lycoris awaits.
“For the first time in a Sword Art Online video game, players will be able to faithfully follow the events of the anime series. We look forward to players and fans experiencing the Alicization story arc as Kirito, uncovering the mysteries of Underworld, and making new friends along the way.” – Jennifer Tsang, Brand Marketing Manager at Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Check out the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Lycoris Flower – Lycoris is a species of flower found in the South of Japan which symbolizes passion, sad memories, reunion, and self-reliance. Experience these themes as you dive into the game’s storyline
- Faithful to the original work – Kirito has awoken in a mysterious yet somehow familiar virtual world where AIs behave like humans. In this world, Kirito meets a young man named Eugeo. They make a promise where their destinies will soon become entwined. To keep that promise and stay together, they must venture onwards
- Meet your favorite characters – Relive the story of Alicization with your favorite characters such as Kirito, Eugeo, Alice, Administrator, and many more
Make sure that you are up to date with the latest announcements at Tokyo Game Show 2019 for computer, video games, and related products all straight from various talented and most innovative publishers and developers in the interactive entertainment industry. Feel free to check out our coverage for this year’s Tokyo Game Show!