Tales of Arise: TGS 2019 Trailer Teases a New Character! | WATCH HERE
Tales of Arise
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU, AU & ASIA
- Bandai Namco’s upcoming JRPG, Tales of Arise, received a new trailer during an event in Tokyo Game Show 2019, teasing a new character that will join the game.
- Tales of Arise is coming in 2020 for PS4, XONE & PC.
- Pre-order for the game is open here at Playasia.
Tales of Arise, the next chapter in the popular Tales Of Japanese role-playing-game franchise, was announced during last year’s Microsoft E3 press conference to launch in 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. And recently, Bandai Namco Entertainment showcased the upcoming game at this year’s Tokyo Game Show during the Tales of Arise Special Stage event with a new short trailer titled, “A Fateful Encounter.”
In the video, we can see Alphen and Shionne who have been previously revealed for the game, engaging in challenging combat. But, that’s not all, the company took this opportunity as well to tease a new character at the end of the trailer. Who could it be?
You can watch the trailer below.
Being the newest entry in the Tales Of JRPG franchise, Tales of Arises promises players an impeccable gameplay experience with the game’s new storylines, gameplay dynamics, and worlds for players to explore. Thanks to the head of the God Eater franchise, Yusuke Tomizawa, who’s at the helm of the Tales Of development team, taking the game to new heights.
Tales of Arise brings you in a solar system where two neighboring planets known as Dahna and Rena are in great turmoil. For 300 years, Dahna has been clothed with lies that Rena is the land of righteous and divine. Dahna and its inhabitants worshipped Rena for a long time and have been blinded by Rena’s governance. Rena took advantage of Dahna’s resources and tore humanity’s dignity and freedom.
The tale begins with two different people from two different worlds who shared the same goal: a new future for their planet. Featuring a new cast of characters, updated combat, and classic Tales of gameplay mechanics, experience a new adventure in the latest chapter of the world’s famous Tales of series, Tales of Arise.
Are you ready to break free and rise up?
Don’t forget to pre-order Tales of Arise for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One here at Playasia! You know the drill.
For more details about the game, you can check out its E3 trailer, features, and screenshots below.
- The Next Chapter – Experience the next chapter in the Tales of series, brought to life in stunning HD powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Dynamic Action – Dynamic Action RPG featuring an updated battle system that retains classic Tales of gameplay
- Rich Story – Rich story featuring a vibrant world and a new cast of characters
- Stunning Visuals – High-quality animation created by Ufotable
Make sure that you are up to date with the latest announcements at Tokyo Game Show 2019 for computer, video games, and related products all straight from various talented and most innovative publishers and developers in the interactive entertainment industry. Feel free to check out our coverage for this year’s Tokyo Game Show!