Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered | Watch the Launch Trailer
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Three days. We only have three days before the official arrival of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered from Bandai Namco for PlayStation 4 & PC and the original version for the Nintendo Switch. And, since we only have three days left, the game publisher Bandai Namco and the game developer Level-5 have dropped the launch trailer of the said game.
Check out the overview and the launch trailer below via Bandai Namco.
For the first time ever, journey to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch on Nintendo Switch! Players can also relive the adventures with the Remastered version for PS4 or PC, now better than ever with improved graphics and performance!
Level-5’s cult classic tale is back! You play as Oliver who’s the main protagonist of this game. Join him as he embarks on a journey through a world where friends and foes are present as he hopes to bring back his mother after a tragic incident. With the help of his friend, Drippy, and the copy of Wizards Companion in his bare hands, he will set forth across the rich fantasy world to overcome the challenges for him to discover his mother’s salvation.
Join Oliver in his journey through the rich fantasy world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered Version for PS4 and the original release for Switch this September 20th. Here at Playasia, this RPG is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
Read more about the game here.
- REMASTERED VISUALS – Improved graphics and performance
- ALL-STAR PRODUCTION – LEVEL-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with Studio Ghibi’s world-class animation and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi
- CAPTIVATING STORY – A charming yet tragic tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by Studio Ghibi with English and Japanese voice-overs
- ROLE-PLAYING MASTERY – A rich mixture of familiar RPG elements, expertly cradted and designed, and featuring doezens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quest and secrets to uncover
- DYNAMIC COMBAT – Switch freely between characters and familiars in an exciting battle system that combines real-time and turn-based tactical elements