Join The Ghostbusters At Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Coming this October 4 I Pre-order Now
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
PS4™, XONE™, and Switch – EU and AU
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered is the revamp of the critically acclaimed Ghostbuster: The Video Game released in 2009.
- Join the Ghostbusters in upgraded, high-resolution missions and remastered adventure.
- The game is bound to release on October 4.
One of the most critically acclaimed video games of 2009 and one of the most successful movie franchises turned video game is back with a revamped as Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered.It is coming next month on Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch consoles.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered is an action-adventure game developed by Saber Interactive and published by Mad Dog Games. The game takes place two years after the end of the Ghostbusters II movie, where users will play as “The Rookie”, a trainee trying to make to the Ghostbusters team. Ghostbusters is a third-person shooter where players use their proton packs to fire laser streams to fight ghosts, attempting to trap them into a capturing device.” Relive the nostalgia of both the movie and the previous game as the actors from both franchises lent their voices once again (Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, and Ernie Hudson) to make the ghostbusting experience more fun and hilarious.
You may also check the excitement of the fans on twitter, check it out below!
It's official – Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered releases on October 4th, 2019! Check out the first look into gameplay here! https://t.co/zMK4ZXerlz #JoinTheGhostbusters pic.twitter.com/AfWxa1zgaK
— GhostbustersVG (@PlayGBremaster) August 1, 2019
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered delivers a unique story from Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis that captures the supernatural comedic fun and fright fans love from the franchise, celebrating its 35th anniversary this year. As the new rookie on the Ghostbusters crew, you’ll team up with your favorite characters from the films, reunited by the voices of Aykroyd, Ramis, Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson as Stantz, Spengler, Venkman and Zeddemore.
Manhattan is overrun once more by ghosts, demons and other paranormal creatures unleashed by a mysterious force, and only the Ghostbusters can drive this evil back to whatever dimension it crawled from. Hunt and trap a variety of new and infamous ghouls and phantasms — all remastered in HD resolution — with cool gadgets and weapons, thrilling boss fights, and destructible environments.
Be “The Rookie” and join the Ghostbusters team on a spooky adventure like no other! Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
To relive some unforgettable moments and experience from its 2009 version, Saber Interactive released a new video. Check it out below!
The video features numerous fans talking about their favorite parts and unforgettable moments they had with the original game, as well as their excitement on the upcoming remastered version.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Authentic Ghostbusters Experience – The game features the voices and in-game likenesses of Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson in an original story penned by the writers of the original films – Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis
- Unique Gameplay – Experience unique ghost hunting, wrangling and trapping with upgradeable weapons in widely destructible environments. Test the team’s mettle with large scale boss fights
- Storyline Campaign – Play through a unique storyline as the player battles and captures ghosts – both well-loved and brand new – throughout New York
- This remake features 60FPS, 4K support, High-res textures, re-rendered cutscenes and videos in high res, improved hair rendering, better shadows, and antialiaing!