Meet The Legend Team At The Newly Released River City Melee Mach!! Trailer I Watch It Here!
River City Melee Mach!!
PlayStation 4™ and Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
Arc System Works uploaded a new River City Melee Mach!! trailer that introduces the Legend Team, one of the 5 new teams which will join the fun and chaos. Check out the trailer below!
The Legend Team is one of the additional teams we should look forward to in River City Melee Mach!! once it’s out. It is a team that specializes in attacking with high, bare-knuckle attack power and numerous techniques. It even includes moving attacks to land a final blow on fallen characters.
Other new teams include:
Kirisame Jitsugyou Koukou – it is a team of characters from Downtown Nekketsu Baseball Monogatari: Yakyuu de Shoubu da! Kunio-kun. Each member has an original special attack and high foundational and physical strength.
Hinoshima Koukou – it is an original team and gathering of each team’s rivals. They have numerous original techniques and can deal a heavy blow.
All America – it is a well-balanced team of foreign characters from each title with various special moves and each member has captain-class abilities.
World Soccer – it is a team of characters from Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League with high kick power and many kick-based special attacks.
Are you ready to join your favorite pixelated characters into an upgraded major brawl? The game is due out next month, pre-order yours now here at Playasia.
In case you missed it…
Game publisher Arc System Works revealed that River City Melee Mach!! is heading to Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch this October 10. River City Melee Mach!! is the enhanced version of the River City Melee: Battle Royal Special and the new entry to the Kunio- Kun or the River City Franchise. The Asia version includes 5 language options – the Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean.
River City Melee Mach!! gameplay is largely similar to River City Melee: Battle Royal Special where up to four players fight to reign supreme in a chosen arena while using weapons, special moves, and the terrain to their advantage. For this enhanced version they added characters, teams, and moves.
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun is a popular action game series that debuted in 1986. And now the “win-through fighting” from the series’ most popular title Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundoukai returns with significant enhancements!
While the controls remain the same, all other aspects have been significantly enhanced. There are over 180 characters, over 250 special moves, over 30 teams, and more.
The cute pixelated characters of yesteryear flood the screen for a major brawl. Up to four players can play together, so fight alongside your family and friends!
Additionally, you can play against players all over the world in online battles. Climb your way to the top by mowing down rivals in major brawls involving the whole world.
A Hot-Blooded High School Story
A few days after the Great Athletic Meet held by Todou of Reihou Academy, a poster reading “A Melee Tournament will be Held” was posted in town.
Meanwhile, there have been repeated incidents in which high school students in the area have been attacked. Due to the timing, everyone was suspicious that the attacks and the melee tournaments were somehow related.
In order to uncover the truth of the matter, Kunio, who also found it suspicious, gathers up the strongest members of his hot-blooded high school to participate in the melee tournament.
- Single-Player – A mode in which you fight against CPU characters in an original story prepared for each high school. Five teams have been added from the previous work for a total of 30 teams to choose from. You may even be able to experience the true story of the maniac team that we previously knew so little of.
- Free Play – A mode that you can enjoy to your heart’s content. Freely play the game by setting your own battle rules, number of battles, time limit, and so on. Up to four players can play together, so play alongside family and friends.
- Online Battle – A mode in which you fight against players around the world. You can set your own rules and such in great detail, or you can join a room with conditions that meet your liking. If you cannot find a room you like, you can create your own.
- Music Gallery – A mode in which you can listen to the background music from the game. Listen to nostalgic and lovely blip blop sounds of yesteryear.
Join the fun, the chaos, and the major brawls together with these cute pixelated characters at River City Melee Mach!!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- New Item: “Bamboo Shoot” – The player that eats it will become gigantic!?
- New Game Mode: “Change Match” – A battle mode where defeated teammates change characters on the spot. There may be also special gimmicks depending on the stage
- New Element: “Team Edit” – Assemble your favorite characters to create a dream team!