BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Special Edition in Multi-language | Pre-order Now!
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle [Special Edition] (Multi-Language)
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- Arc System Works will bring the Special Edition of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle in Japan on November 21st for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- H2 Interactive will launch this game in the Asia Pacific for PS4 & Switch with the same release date in Japan with Multi-language options available: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Pre-order now and you will receive a Day One Pre-order gift!
The game publisher behind Guilty Gear, Arc System Works, will bring the Special Edition of the 2018 2D fighting game, BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle in Japan for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on November 21st.
In the Special Edition, it includes BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Game, Additional Character vol.1-vol. 7, Additional Color set 1-3 and Version 2.0 Contents Pack.
WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
If you are looking for the English language support of this Special Edition, no need to worry, folks because the Asia Pacific will get another gift as the Korean-based game publisher, H2 Interactive, will release the Asian version of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Special Edition in the same launch day in Japan which is on November 21st. What’s more? This will be available in MULTI-LANGUAGE. The languages available are English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean!
If you pre-order your copies right now, you will get the DAY ONE PRE-ORDER GIFT of 52-PAGES ARTBOOK in ENGLISH! (Please remember: while supplies last)
So, remember guys here at Playasia, WE SHIP GLOBALLY! So, if you want to reserve your copies of this Special Edition, click the button below to pre-order yours now!
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is a 2D fighting game developed and published by Arc System Works. It features characters from Arc System Works’ BlazBlue, Atlus’ Persona 4 Arena, French Bread’s Under Night In-Birth, & Rooster Teeth’s RWBY. This game allows you to switch characters during the battle. Of course, remember you have a health bar to monitor. Defeat your opponent using the moves of your character to diminish the opponent’s health bar.
- CROSS – Cross over between 4 different universes! Play as characters from the BlazBlue, Persona, Under Night In-Birth , and (for the first time ever in a fighting game), RWBY series
- TAG – Dive deep into the accessible 2 vs 2 gameplay system in a gorgeous 2D tag team based fighting game. Overwhelm your opponents with the tag-team “Crush Assault”!
- BATTLE – Take the fight to your friends, online, or against CPU opponents in robust single and multiplayer modes
- LOOK GOOD DOING IT – High definition anime styled 2D characters alongside beautiful 3D backgrounds and smooth animation brings the game to life
- ARC ASSEMBLED – Developed by Arc System Works, creators and developers of critically acclaimed and fan favorite fighting series BlazBlue, Guilty Gear , and Dragon Ball Fighter Z
Read more about BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle here.