Vasara Collection PS4 Retail Version | Up For Grabs Here at Playasia!
PlayStation 4™ – Japan
- Chorus Worldwide will release a physical version of Vasara Collection for PlayStation 4 in Japan on November 24.
- Relive the glorious arcade treasures of these classic bullet hell shooters with a pinch of today’s generation!
- Pre-order the PS4 version of Vasara Collection here at Playasia.
Visco Corporation‘s Vasara series is getting a physical release for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PS Vita in one exciting collection! The collection will be called Vasara Collection and will be available through the strictlylimitedgames.com online store. Worry not though PS4 owners, here at Playasia, we have the retail version of Vasara Collection opened for pre-order!
Publisher Chorus Worldwide got the console rights to publish the PS4 version of the game physically in Japan on November 24, 2019.
Vasara series takes you in an alternate timeline Feudal Japan in which traditional bushidō and technologically advanced weaponry and equipment coexist. Heroes make use of flying motorcycles to destroy their enemies along with their amazing firepower and fierce melee weapons.
Hideyoshi Hashiba, the late ruler of Japan, passed away and Ieyasu Tokugawa took this tragic incident as an opportunity for him to rule over the region. And that’s where you come into play. Battle your way through a series of warlords sent by the wicked Tokugawa to devour his plans from succeeding. Man up and put your game face on as you fight against warships, battle tanks, giant robots, evil soldiers and rogue Samurais to block the tyrannical forces from taking over the whole region!
The highly skill-based gameplay keeps you at the edge of your seat at all times. Try and stay alive on this frantic game where everyone, and everything, is out to kill you!
Secure Your Copies Now!
Pre-order Vasara Collection here at Playasia and get ready to relive the glorious arcade treasures of these classic bullet hell shooters with a pinch of today’s generation! Click the button below to reserve yours. Get it before it’s gone.
Check out the trailer, feature, and screenshots for the game below.
- New gameplay mode: Timeless Mode
- Tate Mode / Vertical Mode support
- Eight playable characters inspired by real Japanese historical figures
- Science-fiction meets feudal Japan in this retelling of historical battles
- Fight robots and samurai using traditional shooting and powerful melee attacks
- Heavily skill-based gameplay for experts
- Easy mode for beginners
- Branching paths and multiple endings according to your characters and in-game actions