Daemon X Machina’s Roadmap of Updates I Check It Here!
Daemon X Machina
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU, JAPAN and ASIA
Daemon X Machina‘s most- awaited release already happened last September 13. But things don’t stop there. Marvelous, the game’s developer, released a Daemon X Machina roadmap of updates. Check it out below (the roadmap is in the Japanese Language).
Here is the English translation: (Thanks, Gematsu!)
October 10 (Update)
- Additional Battle Mode
- Battle-dedicated mode with one-versus-one and two-versus-two rules.
- Ranking (bounty).
Early November (Update)
- Collaboration Numbers 1, 2, and 3
- Collaboration mechs and costumes with popular contents.
Late November (Major Update)
- Additional Order
- Co-op play-dedicated order.
- New bosses, weapons, and armor.
December (Major Update)
- Additional Order
- Co-op play-dedicated order with a new rule.
- New weapons and armor.
- Other elements currently under consideration.
The Daemon X Machina‘s roadmap of updates basically gave us an overview of the upcoming updates, keeping us on-track on the things we should look forward to the game.
This brand-new, fast-paced mech action game is now out worldwide exclusively for Nintendo Switch.
In case you missed it…
Daemon X Machina allows the player/s to custom a player character who commands an Arsenal mech and engages in a battle with other mech enemies. The player’s avatar abilities and appearance can be customized in the Hangar, which is the game’s main hub. It is also the place where players browse through different missions. After dealing with enough damage to an opponent’s mech, it is knocked down and players can scavenge its body parts or weapon and use them against the downed enemy.
Read more about the game here.
After a moon collided with the Planet, it radiated special energy that turned artificial intelligence against humanity. The Outers, a group of pilots who command mechs, gained special abilities after being afflicted by the mysterious energy. They act as humanity’s protectors and guardians as the war with the Arms of Immortals (AIs) rage on.
Defend the planet and defeat the corrupted A.I controlled robots using your Arsenal on Daemon X Machina. Pre-order yours now!
You Might Also Like…
Nintendo also released a Daemon X Machina Orbital Limited Edition that includes:
- Box Compartment
- Switch Game: Daemon X Machina
- Arsenal Statue (18CM)
- Artbook (100 Pages)
This Orbital Limited Edition is now available here at Playasia, a perfect collector’s item!
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- The player’s avatar is customizable with a variety of options
- Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders, as well as reserve weaponry on its back that can be swapped out during battle
- Defeated enemies drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly
- Online* and local wireless multiplayer** modes support up to 4 player