Sparklite Welcomes You To The Whimsical World of Geodia I Coming Out This November Pre-order Now!
PS4™, XONE™, and Switch – EU and US
- It is an upcoming action-adventure game that sets in a mischievous and ever-changing land of Geodia.
- Explore the dangerous corners of Geodia, take down the titans of the mining industry and save the sparklite.
- The game is bound to release this November and pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Sparklite is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Red Blue Games and published by both Merge Games and Maple Whispering Limited. This game is Red Blue Games‘ first major title and has been in development for four years. It is coming out on PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch consoles.
The game welcomes you to a whimsical and ever-changing world of Geodia. A world where everything is tied together by Sparklite. Its inhabitants know how to use it well and safely but for those greedy enough like the “Baron” who has tons of covetous dark plans to destroy Geodia. Ada will surely be needing your help!
Sparklite is an action-adventure set in a whimsical and ever-changing land. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedure-generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and save the Sparklite!
Everything in the world is tied together by Sparklite… it’s the life force of the planet, and the inhabitants have learned how to channel it for their own gain. It can be harnessed, or it can be consumed for a surge of power with grave consequences.
The “Baron” has devised a plot to mine the world’s Sparklite core. He mines Sparklite and burns/consumes it to fuel his powerful war machines. But the pollution from the consumed Sparklite is corrupting the world. Animals have turned to violent monsters, and the environment is rotting away. But the world has a natural defense in its Sparklite core. Periodically, the core causes a Disruption that rearranges the world, setting back the Baron’s efforts. If the Baron can obtain the core, he will gain the power to create a new world where he has ultimate power.
Sparklite heads to your favorite consoles in North America this November 12 and in Europe this November 14, pre-order yours now!
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Stunning visuals – Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
- Original soundtrack – GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
- Explore the world of Sparklite – Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
- Invent your arsenal – Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
- Battle bosses – Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
- Meet the locals – Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge
- Hunt collectibles – Discover collectibles scattered throughout the world
- Buddy up! – Rescue Ada’s robotic sidekick to play local assistive co-op with a friend