Code Vein’s Update For Version 1.04 In Time For Halloween I Check Out The Details Here!
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU,AU, JAPAN & ASIA
After its most awaited release last September 25, Code Vein is now up for its updates. And in an article released by Bandai Namco Entertainment, an upcoming update for its Version 1.04 is bound to happen end of October.
In time for the Halloween season, the game will feature some Halloween-themed color palettes, accessories and more. Check out the other changes we are about to see after the update.
The updates will be as follows:
- Character Creation
- Adding new creation accessories, color pallets and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Adding a new function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Adding a new function to lock the map direction.
- Adding a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
- Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood” .
- Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
A few screenshots are also shared by the game publisher, check it out below!
In case you missed it…
Code Vein is a new RPG from Bandai Namco and one of the most anticipated Bandai Namco games on the horizon. Code Vein features a dramatic story with a vast world to explore. Bandai Namco confirmed at E3 2017 that the game will be playable on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you can remember, Code Vein’s release date has been revealed on June 5, 2018, by Bandai Namco, together with a release of an English trailer showing off the game’s September 28, 2018 launch date. However, that was changed on July 12 via Bandai Namco’s blog post and later announced that Code Vein will be moving its release date to 2019.
After numerous postponement on its release date Code Vein is officially out worldwide.
You can buy your copies here at Playasia.
In case you missed it, here are the game’s story, trailers, and screenshots:
In the not too distant future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world as we know it. Towering skyscrapers, once symbols of prosperity, are now lifeless graves of humanity’s past pierced by the Thorns of Judgment. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. This final stronghold is where the remaining few fights to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories and a thirst for blood. Give in to the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost, fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity. Wandering aimlessly in search of blood, the Lost will stop at nothing to satisfy their hunger. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN.
- Unite to Survive – Featuring a story-driven connected dungeon experience, dive into the world of CODE VEIN. Create your own character and choose your partner as you venture out into a world of destruction, overrun by the Lost. Use your combined strength to coordinate your approach and defend each other from surprise attacks or overpowered enemies using your Blood Veil and various weapons. Change the feel of the game depending on which partner you choose, each with their own combat style and background story
- Beneath the Veil – Experience the power of blood as you use unique Blood Veils to drain your enemies to enhance your abilities. Using “Gifts” powered by enemy blood, players can increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities and overpowered attacks
- Great Challenge Brings Greater Rewards – Take on the Lost as you explore the malefic world of CODE VEIN. Choose from a myriad of weapons such as bayonets, axes, and spears, to accommodate your favorite battle style. Apply strategy in your attacks through partnered coordination and Blood Veil enhancements, ready to bring down the most threatening enemies