Luigi’s Mansion 3 Japanese Overview Trailer I Watch It Here!
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan, US, AU, and EU
The less than 6- minute video features a lot of exciting scenes such as when he and his friends enter the hotel happily (without knowing what awaits them), a few gameplay clips, a greater look in the hotel (it’s fancy!), and a frightened Luigi. The trailer is in the Japanese Language.
And also a 30-second TV commercial is launched in Japan for the game. Check it out below!
One of the most adorable and well-known video game characters, Luigi, is back at Luigi’s Mansion 3. It is the 3rd entry in the Luigi Mansion series published by Nintendo. The first Luigi’s Mansion has launched in 2001 for GameCube and 2018 for Nintendo 3DS. While the second Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon was launched in 2013 for Nintendo 3DS as well.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is an upcoming action-adventure survival horror game developed by Next Level Games and published by Nintendo. The game’s setting is changed from a mansion to a hotel so that players could have a three-dimensional exploration and be able to visualize how the hotel was set up, said the game producer Kensuke Tanabe.
Read more about the game HERE.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper