The Outer Worlds: New RPG From Obsidian Entertainment | Pre-order Now!
The Outer Worlds
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, & JAPAN
- This is the newest title from Obsidian Entertainment. It was first announced at The Game Awards 2018.
- It’s coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 25th.
- Pre-order your copies right here at Playasia!
At The Game Awards 2018, Obsidian Entertainment revealed a brand new first-person role-playing video game entitled The Outer Worlds. It’s coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
Last E3 2019, Obsidian Entertainment revealed the official release date of The Outer Worlds. So, folks, be the unplanned variable of this first-person role-playing game on October 25th. Along with the release date announcement, the game developer also unveiled the E3 2019 trailer.
This game takes you to the galaxy as you find yourself amid huge conspiracy after you awake decades later. This conspiracy threatens to destroy the colony of Halcyon. You are now on the journey to the furthest places in the outer space while encountering various factions. With this, you are the answers to how this story unfolds. Remember, you are the unplanned variable. Your choices affect the story.
PC Gamer shared their 1-hour gameplay of The Outer Worlds. If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below.
The Outer Worlds is coming out on October 25th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- The player-driven story RPG – In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios
- Flawed in a good way – Build the character you want with optional flaws based on your own game experience. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately
- Lead your companions – You will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It’s up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends
- Explore the corporate colony – Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything except for the alien monsters. Find your ship and explore the settlements, space stations, and other diverse locations in the Halcyon colony