[LIMITED!!!] Glow In The Dark With Luigi’s Mansion 3 [Steelbook Edition]
Luigi’s Mansion 3 [Steelbook Edition] (MDE)
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
- Luigi may be cowardly but he is now ready to face his fears on Luigi’s Mansion 3 which will be releasing on October 31, 2019.
- Go extra with Luigi’s Mansion 3 [Steelbook Edition] (MDE) which is packaged for U.A.E., Malaysia, and Singapore.
- Never miss a thing of adventure with the available subtitles which include English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- Pre-order yours while supplies last here at Playasia.
Here’s a deal you shouldn’t miss!!!
Be the first to reserve Luigi’s Mansion 3 [Steelbook Edition] (MDE). As early as now, we are already setting your expectations that we have limited stock for this. So don’t miss the chance of getting both the Switch Game: Luigi’s Mansion 3 and Luigi’s Mansion 3 Steelcase.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 will be arriving on October 31 (just on time for the Halloween) for Nintendo Switch. But wouldn’t it be better if you have Steelbook Edition that glows in the dark? Now that’s we call as literally LIT!
More so, the languages supported by Luigi’s Mansion 3 [Steelbook Edition] (MDE) include English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
So there’s not a chance that you’ll miss any of the adventures that you, as Luigi, will be experiencing all throughout!
Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly—and gooey— nightmare!Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
Read more about the game >HERE<
At Gamescom 2019, Nintendo launches a 30- minutes presentation of Luigi’s Mansion 3. Check it out below:
The presentation showcased the cooperative gameplay and a sneak peek on the brand new floors of the haunted hotel.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper