SoulCalibur VI: Watch the New Moves Trailer for Season 2 DLC!
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
Are you still playing the fighting game SoulCalibur VI from Bandai Namco? If you are, well, we are about to enter another new season of this fighting game. The game publisher gives us a glimpse of what to expect on the brand new season with a new trailer.
In the trailer, it features the new moves from the roster of SoulCalibur VI for the upcoming update for Season 2. As of now, there’s no official release date of the Season 2 downloadable content. So, let’s be patient folks and let’s wait for Bandai Namco to drop the date. In Season 2, we know that Samurai Shodown’s Haohmaru will be joining the roster and he’s ready to sharpen his sword soon!
Check out the overview and trailer below via Bandai Namco’s Official Youtube channel.
Transcend history and the world once again in SOULCALIBUR VI! A free update will introduce new moves for all characters when Season 2 releases. More information coming soon!
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
For the overview of the game, SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
© 2019 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.