Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (Multi-Language) Is Coming To Asia
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (Multi-Language)
PS4 & Nintendo Switch – Asia
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered released first for Europe and Australia. This time, it’s for Asia!
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered is the revamp of the critically acclaimed Ghostbuster: The Video Game released in 2009.
This version is bound to release on December 12, 2019 in Multi-Language option which includes English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korean.
Europe and Australia already got a taste of what Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered has to offer. This time, Asia will soon experience the beloved and critically-acclaimed action video game on December 12, 2019. Before you answer the question, “Who you gonna call?!?!,” you better pre-order Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (Multi-Language) now!
Last October 4, Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered was released for PS4, XOne, and Nintendo Switch for both Europe and Australia. And we have quite a few stocks left with us. So if you would like to get specifically for the said regions and consoles, you can get it below.
You can also read the previous blog >here<.
But what sets the Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (Multi-Language) apart is, of course, its multi-language option. The languages included are:
So you’ll definitely not miss any adventure at Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (Multi-Language).
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered delivers a unique story from Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis that captures the supernatural comedic fun and fright fans love from the franchise, celebrating its 35th anniversary this year. As the new rookie on the Ghostbusters crew, you’ll team up with your favorite characters from the films, reunited by the voices of Aykroyd, Ramis, Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson as Stantz, Spengler, Venkman and Zeddemore.
Manhattan is overrun once more by ghosts, demons and other paranormal creatures unleashed by a mysterious force, and only the Ghostbusters can drive this evil back to whatever dimension it crawled from. Hunt and trap a variety of new and infamous ghouls and phantasms — all remastered in HD resolution — with cool gadgets and weapons, thrilling boss fights, and destructible environments.
Be “The Rookie” and join the Ghostbusters team on a spooky adventure like no other! Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
To relive some unforgettable moments and experience from its 2009 version, Saber Interactive released a new video. Check it out below!
The video features numerous fans talking about their favorite parts and unforgettable moments they had with the original game, as well as their excitement on the upcoming remastered version.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Authentic Ghostbusters Experience – The game features the voices and in-game likenesses of Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson in an original story penned by the writers of the original films – Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis
- Unique Gameplay – Experience unique ghost hunting, wrangling and trapping with upgradeable weapons in widely destructible environments. Test the team’s mettle with large scale boss fights
- Storyline Campaign – Play through a unique storyline as the player battles and captures ghosts – both well-loved and brand new – throughout New York
- This remake features 60FPS, 4K support, High-res textures, re-rendered cutscenes and videos in high res, improved hair rendering, better shadows, and antialiaing!