Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack Release Date, Debut Trailer & More!
Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack
PS4™ – Japan & Asia
- Koei Tecmo and Gust will release another trilogy of the RPG Atelier series to PS4, Nintendo Switch & PC with Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack.
- The trilogy is coming out on December 25 in Japan and Asia.
- Pre-order for both region versions are now available here at Playasia.
Another trilogy for the Gust–developed RPG Atelier series will be making its way to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC with the Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack, Koei Tecmo announced. Reminisce and experience the newly improved Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX, Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX, and Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX in one exciting package for the current-gen consoles!
Our folks in Japan and Asia will be the first to receive Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack on PS4 & Nintendo Switch on December 25, 2019, followed by its western (digital-only release) on January 14, 2020, for PS4, Switch & PC via Steam. Each title can also be purchased individually upon its launch.
Originally, all three titles were released for the PlayStation 3. Later on, it was then re-released as improved “Plus” editions for the PlayStation Vita. Now that the game is heading to current generation consoles, each title will have enhanced performance and visuals for one satisfying gameplay experience for both old fans and newcomers alike. It is also worth noting that all three will still feature the same story as to their original versions.
To make things even more interesting in this trilogy, Koei Tecmo announced that aside from the three titles, Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack also comes packed with all the post-launch DLC and bonus DLC that came with each title such as extra costumes, accessories. Plus watch out for some new bosses and additional characters that you’ll meet along the way!
And recently, Koei Tecmo and Gust released the debut trailer for the trilogy! Watch it below.
Straight From the Publisher
For those who are not familiar with the series, you can check out the description of each game below straight from Koei Tecmo Games.
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
The first title in the Dusk series, set in the ruined land of Dusk. Ayesha, a young herbalist, goes on a journey to find her missing sister Nio and unlock the secrets of alchemy and the glowing flowers.
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
The second title in the Dusk series. Escha, a girl focused on ancient alchemy, and Logy, a boy who studies contemporary alchemy, meet and are soon engrossed in the mystery of the “Dusk.” Learn the truth as Escha or as Logy to bring the pieces together.
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
The third title in the Dusk series. Shallistera burdened with a mission, and Shallotte, a girl with grand ambition, join together in search of the secret of the “Dusk” to fulfill their own dreams. Explore as Shallistera or as Shallotte to discover the full secret of the “Dusk.”
WHERE TO BUY?
Looking where to pre-order Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack? Search no more! Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack Japan and Asia versions are available for pre-order here at Playasia. Just tap the button below to secure yours.
Japan will also be receiving special treatment as Gust will release a Limited edition of the trilogy called, Limited Premium Box Set that will include the following:
- PS4/Switch Game: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX
- PS4/Switch Game: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX
- PS4/Switch Game: Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX
- World of Dusk Lore Book
- World of Dusk Music CD
- World of Dusk Postcard Set (10 postcards)
Coming out on December 25, 2019. Pre-order yours now in the link below!
Enjoy the teaser trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Now on current-gen platforms. A richer Dusk world! – High-resolution graphics on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch for a richer and more exquisite world of Dusk
- Smoother gameplay! Brisk exploration and battles! – Use the new “Run” feature to dash across fields! And the “Fast-forward Battle” feature will speed up battles even against powerful enemies!