Ninja JaJaMaru Collection Multi-Language Is Now Available For Pre-order Here At Playasia!
Ninja JaJaMaru Collection (Multi-Language)
Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- Ninja Jajamaru Collection includes 5 classic games from the Ninja JaJaMaru-kun series plus the newest entry, Ninja JaJaMaru: The Great Yokai Battle.
- The Asia version has a Multi-language option that includes Traditional Chinese, English, and Japanese.
- It is bound to release on December 12. Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
One of your favorite classic action game series Ninja JaJaMaru-Kun is here once again–now on Nintendo Switch! It does not just have one but the 5 classic games released in 1985 are here in one pack. Plus, a new addition to the game series.
The Ninja JaJaMaru Collection includes the following games:
- Ninja Jajamaru-kun
- Jajamaru no Daibouken
- JaJaMaru Ninpouchou
- Jajamaru Gekimaden: Maboroshi no Kinmajou
- Ninja Jajamaru: Ginga Daisakusen
- NEW: Ninja Jajamaru: The Great Yokai Battle
The collection has a total of 6 games in one. And also the Asia version includes Multi-Language options that include Traditional Chinese, English, and Japanese. The game is due out this 12th of December.
Game Overview Per Game
- Ninja Jajamaru-kun (1985, Famicom)
In a realm of feudal Japanese folklore, the eponymous Ninja Jajamaru-kun must rescue his beloved Princess Sakura from the clutches of a fiendish catfish-faced pirate.
- Jajamaru no Daibouken (1986, Famicom)
Players once again take control of the little red ninja Jajamaru as he attempts to rescue Princess Sakura from the evil clutches of the Catfish Pirate and his minions.
- JaJaMaru Ninpouchou (1989, Famicom)
Unlike the two previous, Ninpou Chou is a traditional JRPG. The player walks around a world map visiting towns and dungeons and occasionally fighting random encounters using a separate turn-based combat screen.
- Jajamaru Gekimaden: Maboroshi no Kinmajou(1990, Famicom)
Players control the protagonist’s character through towns, dungeons, and a world map; each different type of map features top-down exploration. When moving through a dungeon, the protagonist will gradually recover health; the protagonist can equip different types of weapons and items that he can buy or find and use them during combat.
- Ninja Jajamaru: Ginga Daisakusen(1991, Famicom)
Users can play either as Jajamaru or Sakurahime. Ninja Jajamaru: Ginga Daisakusen is somewhat of a departure from previous 8-bit entries in that it draws some design elements from other contemporary platformers creating a different feel when compared to older games.
- Ninja Jajamaru: The Great Yokai Battle (New)
JaJaMaru and friends will face the largest yo-kai army invasion in history! There are more than 20 playable characters with various abilities, including returning yokai from the series plus the newly debuting JaJaMaru family and more.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- With the most recent Series hit and Old School Classics!
- With over 20 characters!
- Dual Play modes will double the fun
- All classic 5 games + new series hit will be available in one game!