Mega Cat Studios’ Coffee Crisis Heads To Nintendo Switch With Special Inclusions Next Month I Pre-order Now!
Coffee Crisis [Special Edition]
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
- Coffee Crisis was first released for consoles as a physical cartridge for Sega Genesis and Mega Drive in 2017 and digitally for PC in 2018.
- The game is bound to release on November 29 in Nintendo Switch. It is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
- The special edition includes personalized joystick grips, alien pin and more.
Coffee Crisis is a classic arcade-style game from Mega Cat Studios. It was released for Sega Genesis and Mega Drive in 2017 as a physical cartridge with a complete manual. The following year, it was released digitally for PC. And this year it will be in Nintendo Switch with special inclusions as Coffee Crisis Special Edition.
Coffee Crisis Special Edition includes the following:
- Coffee Crisis Game
- Instruction Manual
- Personalized Joystick Grips
- Alien Pin
From being in classic cartridges, Coffee Crisis will be available in one of your favorite modern consoles with special inclusions as part of your collection.
The game follows very classic gameplay. It needs up to 2 players who need to beat the evil aliens with metal-fueled and caffeine aided combos to save Earth’s most precious resources- the WIFI, the coffee, and the metal.
Coffee Crisis is an arcade-style beat ’em up that pays homage to the 90’s era of classic arcade and 16-bit brawlers.
The Smurglian race has come to Earth and they’re not leaving until they steal our most prized commodities: our metal music, the best coffee, and all of the WiFi. Get in the shoes of the only baristas on Earth with enough heavy metal in their veins to fend off this alien assault.
Join Nick and Ashley defend their Black Forge Coffee House against the evil race of Aliens. Don’t miss the chance to replace your Nintendo Switch joystick grips with the Coffee Crisis Special Edition‘s personalized joystick grips for a complete gaming experience. Pre-order yours now!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Single or Local Co-Op Play
- Heavy Metal
- Possessed Grannies
- Dangerous amounts of caffeine
- Random modifiers that could make you an invincible killing machine or summon a swarm of raging possessed cowgirls. Get a unique cup of beat ’em up action every time you play!