Play Like A Pro With The All New Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 2) Now Available For Pre-order!
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 2)
XONE™, Xbox One S™ and XONE X™ – EU, JP, and Asia
- This new wireless controller from Microsoft features over 30 new ways to play like a pro.
- It is compatible with the Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.
- The controller is bound to release this November 4 in Japan and Asia while Europe will have it on November 13.
What is Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 2)?
Microsoft released an all-new wireless controller for Xbox One and Windows 10 devices. It features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. This new controller is designed to meet the expectation of today’s competitive gamers.
Its key features are the adjustable- tension thumbsticks, new interchangeable components, up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life, limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC and more.
Moreover, Microsoft gave the public a first look at this controller on E3 last June. Check out the announcement trailer launched on the said event below!
What’s included with the wireless controller?
The wireless controller includes the following:
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
- Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
- Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
- Thumbstick-adjustment tool
- USB-C cable
- Charging Dock
When Is The Release?
This wireless controller will be out in Japan and Asia this November 4 and on November 13 in Europe.
Where To Buy?
Play like a pro with the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 that features over 30 new ways to play. It is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Built for performance – Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberized grip
- Optimized for you – Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with the new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices
- More ways to customize – Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. Utilize exclusive configuration options including deadzone adjustment and button mapping to voice commands such as “record that” or “take a screenshot”
- Designed for extended gameplay – Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock