Beholder Complete Edition Physical Release Announced for PS4 & Switch | Pre-order Now!
Beholder [Complete Edition]
PS4™ & SW – Europe
UPDATE 06/10: Kindly refer to the product page for the updated release date.
07/09 UPDATE: New release date set to October 18, 2020
22/05 UPDATE: New release date set to August 14, 2020
UPDATE: The Standard Edition of the Nintendo Switch version of the game is scheduled to release on March 31, 2020, while the Complete Edition is due out on April 27, 2020.
- Developer Warm Lamp Games award-winning totalitarian spy simulation Beholder: Complete Edition’s physical edition is finally happening!
- BadLand Games got the publishing rights to release the game physically in Europe on both PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Pre-order for the physical edition is available here at Playasia!
First released in PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC as digital releases only, Beholder Complete Edition is now getting a physical release for both PS4 and Nintendo Switch! Beholder Complete Edition comes packed with a stunning collector’s box, main video game, badge, artbook, OST, and a squishy character!
The PS4 version of the game is coming out on the 11th of November followed by its Nintendo Switch release on the 31st of March 2020.
In case you missed it, Beholder has sold more than a million units and has won various awards such as GDC 2017 – Best in Play! and Dev Gamm 2017 – Best Indie Game. So, if you’re a total fan of this game or a newcomer that wants to experience this chilling dystopian spy game, this is a must-have for your growing game library!
Beholder brings you in a totalitarian state where you take the role of Carl Stein, a government-installed landlord of an apartment building. However, that title of yours is simply a facade that masks your true purpose: to secretly spy on your tenants.
For you to successfully monitor every tenant in the building, you must break into and search their apartments, eavesdrop, place surveillance equipment such as cameras and wiretaps, and you can even search on their belongings. Now, as Beholder being a choice-driven narrative game, it’s up to you what to do with every piece of information that you will uncover.
Will you choose to protect humanity against this grim dystopian future or will you be a ruthless landlord and cling to the dark path of your state?
PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW HERE AT PLAYASIA!
Check out the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below. Enjoy!
- A story-driven totalitarianism Sim
- An original adventure game mixing managerial and real-time investigation features
- A mature universe with a political plot inspired by Orwell and Huxley
- Complex moral decisions that will affect the story
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you have made
- The unique art style and dark atmosphere
- A healthy dose of black humor