Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] Comes To PS4 and SW This 2020 I Pre-order Yours Now!
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r]
PS4™ and SW- North America
- It is the newest installment in the popular fighting game series, Under Night In-Birth.
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] features numerous additions and enhancements from its predecessors.
- The game is due out this February 2020. Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
The popular 2D anime fighting game, Under Night In-Birth, welcomes the newest installment in the game series titled Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r]. It will be published by Arc System Works and Aksys Games, together with French Bread as the game’s developer for Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch consoles.
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] will boost into a very stylish anime fighting game adding new roster member Londrekia and his frosty set of moves. New moves with the existing cast and over a thousand of balance changes will be featured in the game. A huge overhaul of characters and mechanics is something players should look forward to as well.
The game is due out early 2020 as announced on EVO 2019 last August. Also, on a press release, Aksys Games founder shared his excitement regarding the upcoming game, check it out below!
“The 2D fighting community has been incredibly supportive. And we are as excited about this new chapter in the Under Night In-Birth series as they are. With the introduction of a new character, the entire game has been carefully rebalanced and perfected for the greatest possible anime fighting experience to date.” (Thanks, Gematsu!)
– Akibo Shieh, Aksys Games Founder and CEO
So, are you ready for an upgraded and even more stylish cult fave game coming this 2020? Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] is coming to PS4 and Switch this February 2020. It is now open for pre-order here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Cold Friends & New Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] introduces a brand new character–icy fighter Londrekia and his frosty new set of moves
- Balancing Act The new game features new moves and balance adjustments to every character–totaling roughly 1,000 improvements!
- Show Your True Colors Each character will receive five new color schemes(for a total of 40 new color schemes), so players can customize their fighters to suit their every mood!
- The Art of War Gallery Mode has been expanded to include new content, including concept art and Arcade Cabinet versions of various voices in the game