All-New Action-Adventure Game Minecraft Dungeons Comes This 2020 I Pre-order Is Now Open Here At Playasia!
PS4™, Xbox One™, and SW – US and EU
- From the creators of the critically-acclaimed, award-winning and one of the most influential video games in history, Minecraft, Mojang and Xbox Game Studios teamed up once again for a new Minecraft spin-off.
- Experience an all-new action-adventure game inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Minecraft Dungeons is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Minecraft Dungeons is an upcoming action-adventure RPG set to release this 2020. The game is developed by Mojang and Double Eleven, published by Xbox Game Studios for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch consoles.
Go solo or team up with up to 4 players online. Minecraft Dungeons’ gameplay will be a bit different from the sandbox video game, Minecraft. The Dungeons has no crafting, building or the ability to destroy blocks. Instead, it focuses on being a dungeon crawler game, where the players explore randomly-generated dungeons filled with randomly-generated monsters, deals with traps, puzzles and find treasures as well. The game has no class system, players can use any weapon or armor they wish to.
An all-new action-adventure game inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, where you’ll constantly discover new weapons and items that will help you defeat a ruthless swarm of new-and-nasty mobs. You’ll fight or flee through canyons, swamps and – of course – mines! You can brave the dungeons alone, or team up with friends. Up to four players can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels, all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Dungeon Creeper – Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers
- Multiplayer – Up to four players can team up and fight together in local and online co-op modes
- Power up – Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks
- Epicness – Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
- Options – Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armor!
- Mojang – The first stand-alone game developed by Mojang and set in the Minecraft universe since… well, Minecraft!