Yakuza: Like a Dragon – Kazuma Kiryu is Back in the Latest Trailer
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN
The Dragon of Dojima returns. Yakuza fans, a new trailer has been dropped by Sega that’s 10-minute long for Yakuza: Like a Dragon. In this story trailer, the Yakuza main protagonist is back on track as Kazuma Kiryu appears in the last part of the trailer.
Kazuma Kiryu is the protagonist in the first six Yakuza games (Yakuza 1 to Yakuza 6: The Song of Life). In this upcoming Yakuza game, Ichiban Kasuga is now the main protagonist.
Check out the trailer below.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon welcomes the new protagonist, Ichiban Kasuga, a low-level yakuza who wants to prove something especially his self-worth. With this, let’s join his journey with his fellow yakuza members as they rise above from rags to golds in this action RPG.
The upcoming Yakuza game leads to the reimagining of the iconic video game franchise which marks the series’ 15th anniversary. Explore the nooks and crannies of Japan’s never-before-seen in the franchise. Plus, the combat system is getting better than ever as the system goes undergo in an overhaul as it is the mixture of Yakuza’s established and known action and turn-based RPG battle system.
Check out the TGS 2019 gameplay video from IGN below.
Ryu ga Gotoku 7: Whereabouts of Light and Darkness or Yakuza: Like a Dragon is coming to Japan in January 2020 for PlayStation 4. Here at Playasia, this action RPG is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- Live command RPG battles – Set up the party of Ichiban Kasuga and his crew, and use various jobs to battle the enemies
- Adventure – A new area of Isezaki Ijincho in Yokohama that is three times larger than Kamurocho in Tokyo
- Jobs – Various jobs are available that uses different battle style and unique techniques
- Changing Jobs – Ichiban Kasuga and his allies can change to various job at Hello work. Try a combination of various jobs and set up your dream party
- Job Rank – Character gain experience and learn new techniques, unique to specific job