Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection Delayed To February 25, 2020
Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection
PS4™, XONE™ & SW – US & JAPAN
If you’re expecting the six-packed action Mega Man series, Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection, to arrive on PS4, Xbox One, Switch & PC on January 21st, 2020, well you need an extra bag of patience, folks. Capcom has just announced that they have made a tough decision to push back the release date of the upcoming Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection from its previously planned release date to February 25, 2020.
The Mega Man series producer Kazuhiro Tsuchiya released a personal video message to convey the delay and express his remorse. Nonetheless, Tsuchiya also announced that “the team behind Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is working hard to deliver the best experience possible, and wants to bring you a product that will live up to your expectations.”
You can watch the video below.
Originally slated for a January 21, 2020 release, today I would like to share that the game will now be released in late February. This news is sure to be disappointing to many of you, and it wasn’t a decision we made lightly. Te team behind Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is working hard to deliver the best experience possible, and wants to bring you a product that will live up to your expectations. To ensure we meet these goals, the game will now be released on February 25, 2020. On behalf of the team, please know that we greatly appreciate your understanding and continued support. We are fully committed to offering our fans the best game possible when Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is released on February 25. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. R.O.C.K. ON!
In case you missed it…
During the TGS 2019, Capcom unveiled the new game mode for Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection, introducing the Z Chaser Mode! There are three gameplay rules for the Z Chaser Mode: Single, Double and World Record. The first two modes are suitable for live multi-players meanwhile, the World Record will bring out the best in you as you challenge the players around the world.
Check out the trailer below and more details below via Siliconera.
- Single Chaser: The rules are simple: Race against the clock and clear each stage! Includes five difficulty levels from ‘B’ to ‘ZZ’! Zoom through each stage to beat your best time! Every millisecond counts! Twelve stages in total! Do you have what it takes to defeat your rivals?
- Double Chaser: Go head-to-head with friends in local play on one console!
- World Record Chaser: Download top-ranked replay data from players across the globe and challenge their best times!
Enjoy the six games in one collection which also features the two series of the Mega Man with new features suitable for the new players and long-time fans of this iconic series. It also includes an in-game gallery that features more than 600 artworks and a music player that plays the original and the rearranged compositions.
Read more about Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection here.
WHERE TO BUY?
Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on February 25, 2020! Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies now!
Enjoy the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below!
- Zero and ZX series on modern consoles – Join the Resistance as the titular fan-favorite protagonist in the four Zero games. Defend the innocent from Mavericks and discover your destiny as either the male or female protagonists of ZX and ZX Advent
- All-new competitive rush mode – Z Chaser Mode allows players to race to complete challenges from both the Zero and ZX games
- Newcomer friendly Casual Scenario Mode and Save-Assist System – New players can jump right into the futuristic universe of the Mega Man Zero and ZX series with a new Casual Scenario Mode. Bounce back from mistakes using the new optional Save-Assist system to revive at the most recent map checkpoint without losing a life
- Improved visuals and layout options – Experience the games as they were first released with a monitor filter option that features the original sprite art, or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites. Freely choose from a variety of layout options for the ZX series’ dual-screen displays and controls at any time
- In-game gallery and music player – Take a look back at the history of the Zero and ZX series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, including a music player filled with tunes from the original games. Those who pre-order the collection will also have access to the ten special arrangements included in the Mega Man Zero / ZX Reploid Remixes