Minecraft Dungeons Release Date Revealed I Watch The Announcement Trailer Here!
PS4™, Xbox One™, and SW – US and EU
Xbox Game Studios revealed the most anticipated release date of Minecraft Dungeons via a video trailer. Check it out below!
In the video above, it was revealed that the game is coming in April 2020. Have you pre-order your copies yet? If not, worry no more there are still slots open for pre-order here at Playasia!
On the yearly Minecon 2019 held last September, an event that celebrates anything about Minecraft, developer Mojang and publisher Xbox Game Studios released an opening cinematic trailer that hypes up the excitement of Minecraft fans for the upcoming game, check it out below.
The cinematic trailer narrates the story of a lonely, outcast Illager who stumbles upon a mysterious object with terrifying powers, that makes his entire existence turned upside down. Later, he finds himself on a path of evil, causing mayhem across the Overworld.
Don’t forget to pre-order the game here!
Minecraft Dungeons is an upcoming action-adventure RPG set to release this 2020. The game is developed by Mojang and Double Eleven and published by Xbox Game Studios for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch consoles.
Go solo or team up with up to 4 players online. Minecraft Dungeons’ gameplay will be a bit different from the sandbox video game, Minecraft. The Dungeons has no crafting, building or the ability to destroy blocks. Instead, it focuses on being a dungeon crawler game, where the players explore randomly-generated dungeons filled with randomly-generated monsters, deals with traps, puzzles and find treasures as well. The game has no class system, players can use any weapon or armor they wish to.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Dungeon Creeper – Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers
- Multiplayer – Up to four players can team up and fight together in local and online co-op modes
- Power up – Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks
- Epicness – Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
- Options – Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armor!
- Mojang – The first stand-alone game developed by Mojang and set in the Minecraft universe since… well, Minecraft!