Granblue Fantasy Versus in Multi-language Coming in February 2020! | Pre-order Now!
Granblue Fantasy Versus (Multi-Language)
PlayStation 4™ – ASIA
- This is the Asian version of Granblue Fantasy Versus for PlayStation 4.
- Multi-language subtitles options available: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
- Standard and Premium Limited Edition are available for pre-order! Pre-order now and we ship worldwide!
Mobile hit game available in multi-language! Last time, Cygames will bring the international mobile hit game Granblue Fantasy to the PS4 console entitled Granblue Fantasy Versus in Japan on February 6th, 2020.
Now, Asian gamers, are you ready? Be prepared as Sega Asia will bring Granblue Fantasy Versus in the Asia Pacific region on February 6th, 2020! (Yes, you read that right! It’s the same release date in Japan!) WAIT, THERE’S MORE! The Asian Version will be available in MULTI-LANGUAGE! Voice language is in Japanese and the subtitles are English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese!
Grab the Asian Version of the Granblue Fantasy Versus with Multi-language options available for PS4. It’s now available for pre-order here at Playasia! Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
If you are a collector, of course, you want the limited edition. No worries, folks as Granblue Fantasy Versus Premium Box – Limited Edition with Multi-language options available and it’s now available as well for pre-order!
What are the inclusions of this Premium Box? Check it out below.
- Premium Box
- PS4 Game: Granblue Fantasy: Versus
- Soundtrack CD
- Art book
- Code to redeem a PS4 theme, Avatar Set and Color Pack DLC (*While supplies last)
Here’s the game overview from XSEED Games below.
In a world where adventurers roam the skies on airships, and the floating islands of the Skydoms lead their way, the Grandcypher—an airship of massive proportions—sets out on a magnificent journey, traveling the islands, and picking up a veritable army of sellswords, knights, and mages along the way… However, these heroes of the sky will soon embark on a brand-new adventure, where battle and glory await!
The main objective of this game is to eliminate the enemy by using the combination of attacks to deplete the life bar to win the match. Use your favorite Granblue characters to fight against the enemies with their unique fighting styles and skills. With the high-definition graphics, take on the captivating visuals thanks to Hideo Minaba from Final Fantasy.
Read more about the Japanese version of this game > HERE <
- An Anime Fighter for Players of All Levels! – Arc System Works, the team behind critically-acclaimed fighting series BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Cygames, the people behind the international mobile phenomenon Granblue Fantasy, usher in a new era of fighting games with a rich and accessible battle system suitable for beginners and veterans alike
- Fight as Your Favorite Granblue Characters! – A balanced and varied cast of combatants are ready to duke it out, each with their own individual fighting styles and dazzling skills. Whether it’s the well-rounded Katalina, the long-range specialist Ferry, or the dual blade wielder Lancelot, there is a character and style to suit almost anyone’s tastes
- A Gorgeous 2.5D Style World, Accompanied by Memorable Melodies! – High production values recreate the well-known locales of the Granblue Fantasy universe in vivid 2.5D, bringing these environments to life as crewmembers cheer in the background, all accompanied by Stelle Magna’s stirring soundtrack
- Captivating Visuals, Designed by a Fantasy Expert! – Hideo Minaba of Final Fantasy series fame contributes as art director, lending his extraordinary talents and unforgettable character and world designs to the Granblue Fantasy universe!