Street Fighter V: Champion Edition Heads to PS4 on 2020’s Valentine’s Day | Pre-order Now!
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
PlayStation 4™ – North America
- The most robust version of Street Fighter V is landing on your Sony PS4 on February 14, 2020, with Street Fighter V: Champion Edition!
- This edition includes every single piece of DLC from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition with 40 characters, 34 stages, and 200 costumes.
- Pre-order Street Fighter: Champion Edition now and receive a new costume color for each character. Now available here at Playasia!
Street Fighter fans, Capcom will be making your 2020 Valentine’s Day extra special with the arrival of the newest Street Fighter game for the PlayStation 4. Presenting, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition!
Rule the ring and get ready to be the Champion of all Champions! This all-new knockout edition comes packed with every single piece of DLC from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, excluding the Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes, and Capcom Pro Tour DLC. Nevertheless, the Champion Edition adds each character, stage and costume that were released after Arcade Edition.
Choose from the whopping 40 character options with the addition of Street Fighter III’s antagonist, Gill. Unleash their most iconic and intense attacks in the 34 stages that will be featured in the game. Plus, dress up your character and look for the best fighting attire in the over 200 costumes that have been introduced since Street Fighter V’s launch in 2016.
Go solo or fight with friends in the exciting single-player and multiplayer modes created for players of all skill levels, including Story Mode, Arcade Mode, Team Battle, Ranked Match, Casual Match and more.
But, that’s not all! According to Capcom, “all game mode additions and balance updates are free for owners of any Street Fighter V version.” In fact, new V-Skills (which will be made available for owners of any version of the game) will be added as well for each character alongside a balance update, adding new gameplay enhancements and more power to the combat system for an ultimate Street Fighter experience!
You can check out the official announcement, via Twitter below:
Rule the ring with Street Fighter V: Champion Edition! 40 characters, 34 stages, 200+ costumes and all the modes, action-packed into one new knockout edition. Releasing Feb 14, 2020 and open for pre-orders Nov 18. pic.twitter.com/oYrmDWdH1c
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) November 18, 2019
Note: For current owners of any version of Street Fighter V, an Upgrade Kit for MSRP $24.99 grants you instant access to all available Champion Edition content as it becomes available leading up to the launch date. – via Capcom
In case you missed it…
Starting November 18, Capcom released a new Christmas themed DLC for the game bringing new costumes for G, Lucia, and Poison. Plus, a new stage called Holly Jolly Beatdown will be made available later this month.
WHERE TO BUY?
Pre-order Street Fighter V: Championship Edition and unlock a new choice of costume color for each fighter as a pre-order bonus! Are you ready to fight? Click on the button below if you are!
For more details about the game, you can watch the announcement trailer below, Gill’s gameplay trailer, as well as the game’s features and screenshots.
- New V-Skills – Each character will receive a new V-Skill 2, adding even more depth to the combat system
- Balance Update – New gameplay improvements and character-specific updates
- New Challengers – 11 new challengers (including Gill) have been added to the game after Arcade Edition and will be included in Champion Edition, with one additional soon-to-be-announced character bringing the total to 12. All downloadable content characters released after the original version are available for current players by using earned Fight Money or real money
- PlayStation 4 and PC Cross-Platform Play – Current players and future owners of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base
- Stay Updated – The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title