Do Not Feed The Monkeys [Collector’s Edition] Now Available For Pre-order Here At Playasia!
Do Not Feed The Monkeys [Collector’s Edition]
PS4™ and SW – Europe
- Do Not Feed The Monkeys [Collector’s Edition] includes the game, T-shirt, badge and artbook.
- Do Not Feed The Monkeys game was first released for PC in 2018 and in 2020 it will be in PS4 and Nintendo Switch consoles.
- The Collector’s Edition of the game is bound to release on March 31, 2020.
Do Not Feed The Monkeys is a unique simulation game launched in 2018 for PC by developer Fictiorama Studios and BadLand Games and developer Alawar Premium. And next year this award-winning game heads to Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch consoles.
It will be available in Standard and Collector’s Edition. For now, the Standard Edition is listed under unannounced status on our Playasia Shop, we’ll make sure to update once the pre-order is open (stay tuned for that!).
Check out the exciting inclusions of Do Not Feed The Monkeys Collector’s Edition below:
- The game
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 Badge
- 1 Artbook
The Collector’s Edition is both available for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
Now that you’ve been accepted by “The Primate Observation Club” you can invade the privacy of dozens of strangers and witness their most intimate moments while you make your living. Progress in the Club and don’t forget its number one rule: do not interact with the spied specimens. Do Not Feed The Monkeys.
Browse social networks, wikis, websites, newspapers, online stores… and use chat and email tools. Once you’ve got information about the spied people… will you intercede in the name of justice, will you sabotage their dreams, or will you sit idly by while the world burns?
Whatever you do (or don’t do) will have consequences!
One of your favorite PC games heads to Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch with exciting inclusions for collector fans. What are you waiting for? Pre-order your Collector’s Edition now!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- MONITOR hacked surveillance cameras
- PRY INTO the lives of dozens of subjects.
- INTERACT (or not!) with fun, sad, horrific, surprising, dramatic, or sci-fi themed narratives.
- DECIDE THE FATE of the subjects: will you help them? Will you expose their most intimate secrets?
- BROWSE social networks profiles, wikis, websites, newspapers, online stores… Use chat logs, email tools and more!
- MANAGE your resources: will you spend all your savings on buying more “cages”, or will pay rent? Are you healthy enough to work? How many sleepless nights can you stand before collapsing from exhaustion?
- REPLAY to experience different climactic endings.