Red Dead Redemption II Coming to Steam on December 5th
Red Dead Redemption II
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Are you waiting for the Steam release of the Western action-adventure video game, Red Dead Redemption II by Rockstar Games? Well, no need to wait as Rockstar Games finally announced the arrival of Red Dead Redemption II on Steam. It’s coming on December 5th! The PC version is available in Rockstar Games Launcher, Epic Games Store, and more. Now, it’s time for the Steam users to experience the greatness of this game. Are you ready to welcome the biggest weekend launch in entertainment history to the Steam on December 5th?
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC is coming to Steam on December 5 pic.twitter.com/IBi3zIcAZE
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) November 27, 2019
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
For the overview of the game, after a robbery goes seriously wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan with the Van der Linde gang were forced to flee the town. The federation agents and best bounty hunters in America followed their footsteps to capture them. The Van der Linde gang must rob, steal, and fight across the mountainous heartland of America in order to survive. However, there are instances where the gang is falling apart. Arthur must have a choice between his own paradigm or the loyalty to his gang which cherished and raised him.
Meanwhile, Red Dead Redemption II console versions are still available on our website. (PlayStation 4 & Xbox One) So, click the button below to grab your copies right now!
Meanwhile, if you want to grab the Steam version of Red Dead Redemption II, grab our Steam Gift Cards right now. Click the button below to buy yours now!
Read more about the game >HERE<
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland
- The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- The Van der Linde Gang – A gang of outlaws, renegades, and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them
- The Frontier, Cities & Towns – Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne
- Wildlife – The diverse habitats and climates of Red Dead Redemption 2 are home to around 200 species of animals, birds, and fish, all of which behave and respond to their environment in a unique way. Deer, bison and pronghorn traverse the plains in large herds, scavengers quickly sniff out carrion, sockeye salmon leap upstream, wolves attack in packs surrounding their prey, geese fly in fixed formations, possums play dead, rodents scamper into tree hollows, grizzly bears bluff charge when threatened, and birds of prey soar on thermals. They all form part of a complex ecosystem and must continually fight for their place on the food chain. The wilderness is at once a bountiful and perilous place, for both man and beast, and any predator can quickly turn prey