Samurai Shodown Multi-Language for Switch Coming on December 12th!
Samurai Shodown (Multi-Language)
Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- The Asian Version will be available in multi-language. Languages available are English, Chinese and Japanese.
- It’s coming on December 12th. It’s the same release date in Japan.
- Pre-order yours now here at Playasia and we ship worldwide!
English language support with the same release date in Japan?!?! The Nintendo Switch version of Samurai Shodown, also known as Samurai Spirits in Japan, is coming on December 12th in Japan. Meanwhile, the Western release of this fighting game is scheduled for the early 2020 release.
Are you looking for an English import with an earlier release date? No need to look, folks, as SNK Playmore will also bring the Asian version of Samurai Shodown. Wait, there’s more. The Asian version is available in Multi-language options! The languages available are English, Chinese and Japanese. It’s coming on December 12th. (Yes, same release date with the Japanese version.)
Grab the Switch Asian Version of Samurai Shodown with Multi-language options for December 12th release. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits is a fighting game developed and published by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise is spanning more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Here are the exclusive features for the Switch version below via Gematsu.
- Playable anywhere, any time in TV Mode, Table Mode, and Handheld Mode. In Table and TV modes, two players can play together with a single Joy-Con per player.
- Early purchases of Samurai Shodown include a Switch port of Samurai Shodown! 2, whcih was originally released for Neo Geo Pocket Color in 1999. The game features 32 playable chibi-style characters.
The Japanese Switch version of Samurai Spirits is now available for pre-order here at Playasia! Click the button below to pre-order yours now.
Meanwhile, Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits for PS4 & XONE is now available here at Playasia. Click the button to order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles