Dead by Daylight: Nightmare Edition Available Tomorrow | Grab Yours Here!
Dead by Daylight: Nightmare Edition
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US & EU
- 505 Games and Behaviour Interactive will release the exclusive Nightmare Edition for Dead by Daylight tomorrow for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- It includes four downloadable contents: The 80’s Suitcase, The Bloodstained Sack, The of Flesh and Mud and The Spark of Madness.
- Pre-order yours now here at Playasia. And remember, we ship worldwide!
Another edition for this survival horror game. The game publisher 505 Games and the game developer Behaviour Interactive announced the exclusive Nightmare Edition of Dead by Daylight which is the latest retail installment in this video game. This Nightmare Edition is coming on December 6th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. (Yes, that’s tomorrow, folks!)
Check out the box art below.
This Nightmare Edition includes the original award-winning game, Dead by Daylight, three fan-favorite chapters, a cosmetic pack, and four add-ons: 80’s Suitcase, The Bloodstained Sack, Of Flesh and Mud, and The Spark of Madness.
Grab the Nightmare Edition of Dead by Daylight for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and the release date is tomorrow. Click the button below to put it on your shopping cart!
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror game developed by Behaviour Interactive. It was first released on Microsoft Windows last June 2016 and followed by the release of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017. The Nintendo Switch port was released on September 24, 2019 and followed by the iOS and Android release in November 2019.
Death is not an escape. Have you imagined to be in a horror movie as a survivor and as a killer? Well, in Dead by Daylight, you will choose between playing as a killer or one of the four survivors trying to evade a gruesome death. In the Nintendo Switch edition, it includes nine killers and ten survivors for you to choose from with also three cosmetic packs.
Survival is the number one priority here. The chance of survival is on the line. If you want to cooperate or be selfish, it’s your call. If you are the killer, outsmart the survivors as you familiarize yourself with the killing grounds and master the Killer’s specialty in killing.
Check out the gameplay video below from Polygon.
Read more about this game > HERE <
- Deeper and Deeper – Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer
- Real People, Real Fear – You’ll never know how things will turn out. Ambiance, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog
- Lots of NEW Content– Dead by Daylight: Nightmare Edition contains the original game, The Curtain Call Chapter, Shattered Bloodline Chapter, the Headcase Cosmetic Pack, and Stranger Things which includes Steve, Nancy and the terrifying Demogorgon
- Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on your decisions
- Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world, and its dangers, change every time you play
- A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to a terrifying paranormal entity. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims