La-Mulana 1 & 2 Heads To PS4, XONE And Switch In 2020 As One Physical Pack I Pre-order Now!
La-Mulana 1 & 2
XONE™, PS4™, and Switch – AU and EU
- Classic platform-adventure video game La-Mulana and its sequel, La-Mulana 2, now come in 1 physical pack.
- La Mulana 1 & 2 is making its way to modern consoles such as Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One this 2020.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Two classic platform-adventure video games, La-Mulana and La-Mulana 2, head to modern consoles as one physical package in 2020. If you may recall, La-Mulana is about the protagonist Lemeza Kosugi and his exploring journey at the tomb within La-Mulana. While the sequel, La-Mulana 2, introduces Kosugi’s daughter with a brand new adventure and new exploring journey. La-Mulana 1 & 2 will be developed by Nigoro and published by NIS America.
La-Mulana 1 & 2 welcomes every player to an exploration filled with puzzle-solving and deadly action. Enjoy not just one but two hardcore Metroidvania titles that will lead you into ancient ruins and uncover truths within.
Relive and re-experience the story of two classic tales in modern consoles!
Your destiny awaits in La-Mulana! Take control of archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi and navigate through puzzles, traps, and deadly Guardians in order to claim the Secret Treasure of Life. You’ll need sharp wits, quick reflexes, and most importantly, all the courage you can muster. Will you succeed in unraveling the secrets of La-Mulana, or will you fall victim to the dangers that surround you?
Renowned archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi has gone missing, and only his daughter Lumisa can find him! Enter Eg-Lana, an upside-down version of the legendary ruins of La-Mulana. Think fast, act fast, and whip hard in order to overcome dangerous traps and elaborate puzzles in your quest to uncover unfathomable secrets. What will you find at the end of your journey: triumph or defeat?
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- It Belongs in a Museum! – Two critically acclaimed, devilishly twisted puzzle platformers arrive on modern platforms, and are worth their weight in gold
- You Call This Archaeology? – With your trusty whip in one hand and an arsenal of guns, shuriken, and other Sub-Weapons in the other, you’ll be able to take on dangerous foes while maneuvering through the nefarious traps of the ruins. Use items like the Ankh to call upon and challenge the ancient Guardians in order to advance
- Fortune and Glory, Kid – Solve the cryptic puzzles of Eg-Lana using ancient relics such as tablets and keys, and even modern tools like Yagoo software and the Glyph Reader. And when all else fails, push around or smash objects to crack the mysteries wide open!