Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire Physical Edition For PS4, XONE And Nintendo Switch Is Now Open For Pre-order!
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
XONE™, PS4™, and Switch – US and EU
- Multi-awarded game Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is bound for a physical release.
- Physical edition will be available for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
The multi-awarded PC game, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, will have its physical release for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The game was first released in 2008 by developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher Versus Evil. It is the sequel of the RPG Pillars of Eternity released in 2015.
The game received various recognitions and awards since its release. Some of the noteoworthy awards are the Best PC Game at the Hardcore Gamer 2018, Best Narrative for RPG at Game Informer 2018, Best RPG at PC Gamer 2018 and Best PC Game at Trusted Reviews 2018.
Pursue a rogue god over land and sea in the sequel of the multi-award-winning RPG Pillars of Eternity. Captain your ship on a dangerous voyage of discovery across the vast unexplored archipelago of the Deadfire. Bend the world to your will, as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire’s physical edition is now open for pre-order here at Playasia. Pre-order yours!
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Immerse yourself in a deeper single-player RPG game experience – enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new hand-crafted adventure where choices truly matter
- Discover the new region of the Deadfire – plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port
- Build your party and customize your companions – choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system
- Captain your ship across the seas – as your stronghold on the seas, your ship is much more than simply a vessel for exploring. Upgrade your ship and crew and choose what skills you improve in order to survive dangerous encounters along the way