Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training Game For Nintendo Switch Heads To The West In January 2020 I Pre-order Now!
Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training For Nintendo Switch
Nintendo™ Switch – EU, AU, and Japan
- Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training For Nintendo Switch is a game that will challenge your brain in a variety of ways.
- The game is bound to release in Japan on December 27, 2019, and on January 3, 2020, in Australia and Europe.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Do you still remember the classic Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! released in 2005 for your Nintendo DS?
It’s back with new brain exercise and now in Switch as Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch. And to please the fans of the previous game neuroscientist Ryuta Kawashima is back and he will guide you through each exercise.
This mental workout game from Nintendo will feature classic exercises from previous Brain Training/ Brain Age games, as well as new mini-games and puzzles. Classic mind exercise includes quick arithmetic, sudoku, puzzles and more. Reflex exercises can also determine your ” brain age”.
Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch is bound to release on the 27th of December this year in Japan and on the 3rd of January next year in Australia and Europe.
Classic and new exercises!
Get ready to challenge your brain in a variety of ways in Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch! Enjoy new exercises, some of them making use of the right Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera*, or tap and train with classic exercises from past Brain Training games that you can play using a stylus (included with the packaged version from retail stores) or your finger. It’s in your hands!
A variety of challenges
Test your skills with an assortment of exercises and tests in different play styles, such as holding your Nintendo Switch console vertically and using a stylus or your finger, or using the right Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera, which detects the shape of your fingers! Let’s take a look at some of them that you’ll find in the game.
Get ready to challenge your brain with a variety of classic and new exercises. Click the pre-order button below to secure your Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch copy now!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Train together! With one Joy-Con each, challenge friends and family to select kinds of training
- How old is your brain? Calculate your overall Brain Age Score by performing a series of back-to-back exercises that challenge your information processing speed, short-term memory and self-control. Think you can do better than your friends and family? Ensure you don’t miss your daily exercises by setting an alarm, where your Nintendo Switch will notify you – even if the console is in Sleep Mode!
- Take it online! If you’re connected to the internet and have a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can show your training results in the game’s rankings and compete with friends! We also plan to hold regular World Brain Training Championships