Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore – Enhanced Version for the Switch Coming in January 2020
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
- This is the enhanced version of the Wii U’s Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.
- It was announced in the September Nintendo Direct and it’s coming on January 17, 2020.
- Pre-order yours now here at Playasia!
During the September Nintendo Direct, the iconic Wii U game is coming to the Nintendo Switch as Nintendo confirms Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore. It’s coming on January 17, 2020. So, mark your calendar, folks!
For a brief background, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore is the enhanced version of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE which was first released in 2015. It is a crossover role-playing video game developed by Atlus and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Wii U. It combines the elements of the famous Shin Megami Tensei from Atlus and Fire Emblem franchise. Now, the Switch users will get to experience this crossover RPG in January 2020.
Check out the announcement trailer below.
Fire Emblem series and Shin Megami Tensei meet once again for the Nintendo Switch system! Evil is now invaded by the peaceful city of Tokyo. With this, Tokyo is filled with a barrage of music, style, and danger. So, beware of danger as fight back! Enjoy the heavily inspired Japanese pop-culture in the streets of Tokyo as you follow the bunch of young music stars to stop the evil from another dimension.
Check out the 10-minute footage from NinEverything.
Meet the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei series to crossover in the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore for the Nintendo Switch on January 17, 2020. Here at Playasia, this JRPG crossover is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
FIGMA 461 FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES: EDELGARD VON HRESVELG FOR PRE-ORDER
- The game that brought together the worlds of Fire Emblem and ATLUS is coming to the Nintendo Switch for the very first time
- A newly enhanced, definitive update of the critically acclaimed game that launched on Wii U in 2016
- The story follows a group of young music stars as they attempt to stop a mysterious invasion from another dimension
- Set in an alternative Tokyo and heavily inspired by Japanese pop-culture, the game uses a classic turn-based battle system and uses heavily-stylised graphics similar to Persona, the Shin Megami spin-off series