Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break – Closed Alpha Test for PC Start on January 10, 2020
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
Great news for the PC users out there especially if you are using Steam! The game publisher Modus Games and the game developers ACE Team and Giant Monkey have announced the upcoming closed alpha for the arcade action game, Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break.
The closed alpha test will begin on January 10, 2020, to January 13, 2020. So, if you experience the closed alpha test, you will get a bonus Retro Boulder and a Guinea Pig Banner to display in-game. But hurry, folks, as you can sign-up for the closed alpha test on the game’s official website and it will honor the first-come, first-served basis. Sign up for experience the closed alpha test of Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break here.
For the overview, check out below from Modus Games.
Rock of Ages III: Make & Break is competitive tower defense and arcade action rolled up with ACE Team’s quirky, Monty Python-esque humor into one giant, creative game for the ages.
Jump into the expansive, gut-busting story for an eclectic adventure featuring bizarre and irreverent takes on legendary characters, or for the first time, create and share your own levels to compete with friends and strangers online in a real-time mix of hectic tower defense and epic boulder-racing arcade action.
If you are getting this game on the PC, you better grab Steam Gift Cards which is also available on our website. Click the button below to grab yours now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Make & Break Worlds – Design and build your own levels in the easy-to-use editor and share your creations with players from all over the world for nearly limitless creative fun!
- Competitive Tower Defense – Build defenses and race to destroy your opponents in up to 4-player online multiplayer, or head-to-head in 2-player split-screen action
- Boulder-Smashing Arcade Action – Crash your way through everything in your path as fast as you can in six distinct and arcadey game modes with over 20 zany boulders!
- Absurdly Funny – Take a ride on the wild side with ACE Team’s hilarious story – everyone from Caesar and Lincoln to Krampus and the Spaghetti Monster makes an appearance in an expansive campaign across history and beyond
- Game Modes Galore – Defend your base in the new Boulder Avalanche, perfect your rolling skills in the fragile Humpty-Dumpty Mode, race the clock in Time Trials, or create your own unique gameplay with the creator for hundreds of hours of fun!