Explore A New Frozen Wasteland In Wasteland 3 Coming To PS4 And Xbox One In May 2020 I Pre-order Now!
PS4™ & XONE™ – US & EU
- Wasteland 3 is the sequel of the well-received post-apocalyptic RPG Wasteland 2 released in 2014.
- It will be a squad-based RPG that features turn-based combat.
- The game is bound to release on May 19, 2020, for PS4 and XONE consoles. And pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
The game is set in the freezing wastelands of a post-apocalyptic Colorado. Players will take control of the last surviving member of Team November, a Ranger Squad who was dispatched to icy Colorado wastes. The game features challenging tactical combat, hours of exploration and a deep and reactive story full of twists and turns with brutal ethical decisions.
The game was announced in September 2016 by inXile Entertainment. Same with Wasteland 2, developer inXile chose to crowdfund the development of the game. But unlike their previous projects, inXile decided to use equity crowdfunding service Fig. The crowdfunding campaign was launched in October 2016 and ended after a month raising over USD 3 million.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A party-based role-playing game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat
- By including vehicles, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we are evolving on Wasteland 2’s deep tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design
- Play by yourself or with a friend in a story-driven synchronous or asynchronous multiplayer. Choices open up (or close off) mission opportunities, areas to explore, story arcs, and lots of other content
- Your Ranger Base is a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead
- The game will be set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players will face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world
- Wasteland 3 will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a newly-revamped dialog tree system from the celebrated writers of Torment: Tides of Numenera